Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months

I'm not trying to toot my own horn, but...

I'm making ribs in the crock pot.  They've been cooking all day and smell delicious!  ***TOOT TOOT***   :)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: I'm not trying to toot my own horn, but...

• What time's dinner? Sounds great!

• Come on!  6p!!  DH has been texting me all day asking how they are doing.  I am not a big rib fan, but I promised him I would make them.  Hope they taste as good as they smell!

• Loading the player...
  • jealous.

my husband made ribs 2 weeks ago.  I was SO excited to eat them because I don't eat meat very often... until I realized he'd rubbed them with a spicy Cajun seasoning and left them overnight to soak in the rub.  Too spicy and sort of funky / too strong.

I like Cajun well enough, but this was straight-up Cajun with nothing to temper it.

Boo.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I love the crock-pot.  We use ours about twice a week. 

• I've got chicken tacos in my crock pot.  Gotta love that thing!
  • YUM you're totally making me want ribs now!
  • imageLuckie519:
    Come on!  6p!!  DH has been texting me all day asking how they are doing.  I am not a big rib fan, but I promised him I would make them.  Hope they taste as good as they smell!

sounds great. I'm literally right off 75 when I'm at work... I'll start heading south, it's a straight shot, can't be long! :)

• Well, the ribs were pretty amazing.  Very juicy and tender.  Also made some green beans, macaroni and cheese and brown and serve rolls.  :)  I love my crock pot.  My mom got it for me for Christmas and I have used it at least 10 times.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"