Intro — The Bump
Babies on the Brain

Intro

Hi all,

I've been lurking for a little while now and thought I'd introduce myself!  DH and I were married in March and we have two of the sweetest dogs.  We bought our first house almost two years ago and it seems like a never-ending project.  We are waiting to start TTC until this March so that I'll have enough sick time saved up at work by the time we are expecting.  I'm at that stage where it feels like everyone I know is expecting - my best friend, SIL, countless friends, one co-worker delivered this weekend and another one announced yesterday that she's expecting!  

Looking forward to being a part of the community! 

4.23.12 - BFP! EDD 1.3.12

image image

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Intro

• Welcome! I'm on the new side as well and hubbs and I also have 2 dogs, bought a house 2 years ago and just got off BC.  We're seeing what happens,fingers crossed! ggood luck 

• Hi :) I'm in sort of the same boat as you except my H and I are waiting to start TTC until we purchase a home this spring/summer. And it seems like everyone I know is expecting too. I'm actually an aunt as of this past weekend! So until I have a LO of my own, I'm planning to spend lots of time with my new niece :)
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • image 2PuppiesHon:

Hi all,

I've been lurking for a little while now and thought I'd introduce myself!  DH and I were married in March and we have two of the sweetest dogs.  We bought our first house almost two years ago and it seems like a never-ending project. 

I know that feeling.  We both need to win the lottery so we can get it all done at once.

We started with buying furniture and appliances.  We'll soon need to do something about the siding - it's wood, and either needs to be repaired in some parts or replaced with vinyl.

Om nom nom
    Photobucket Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Welcome! I'm relatively new here too. 

It's so strange how you suddenly step into this stage of life. Last year it seemed like everyone I knew was getting married, now all of a sudden everyone is baby obsessed. I remember hearing people talking about this point in life when I was in high school and never really gave it much thought, but man they weren't kidding.  

Image and video hosting by TinyPicDaisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards