Secondary IF

uh, jenna?

So how long's your luteal phase? You are 13dpo and what the heck happened this morning? If you aren't sick, that's a wicked amazing jump.  Are you opposed to testing at 14dpo (tomorrow)? I mean, I could see how you could be, but that's a crazy jump this morning....
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: uh, jenna?

• Holy crap! That is a HUGE jump! Seriously keeping everything crossed for you, JMay!
    Conceived DD after 15 cycles--- TTC #2 since 11/10---Me- Poor egg quality and supply---DH- Poor count and motility---2 rounds 75IU Follistim/IUI-BFN---5/12 150IU Follistim/IUI-Over-produced! Converted to IVF! 0 fertilized:( Rescue ICSI performed. 2 embryos transfered-BFN

---------Game Over---------

Moving on as a family of 3
    Lou's Infertility News

<a href="http://s863.photobucket.com/albums/ab199/lillinzlou2/?action=view
  • Unfortunately, I AM sick... blah.  Slept late today (DD late to school!) and took a late temp.  It's been just under 100 degress all day.  I feel ever so slightly nauseous too though, so I'm hoping that's a good sign. Tomorrow is 14dpo, but my LP has been lasting 17-18 days, which sucks.  Going to wait as long as possible to test... thanks for the good wishes ladies!
    Doriimage
    "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming..."

Miracle DD born 12.2005
    TTC #2 since Dec 2008 w/ PCOS
    ***P/SAIF Always Welcome***

Keep it Natural, Baby!
  • Loading the player...
  • Waah! I was not hoping for you to be sick!  Rats.

Well, maybe it is a good sign. I really hope so.  You are really strong to not test at 14dpo. My hero.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagechoirgirl:

Waah! I was not hoping for you to be sick!  Rats.

Well, maybe it is a good sign. I really hope so.  You are really strong to not test at 14dpo. My hero.

No hero.  Just more afraid of a negative than hopeful for a positive... :(

Doriimage
    "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming..."

Miracle DD born 12.2005
    TTC #2 since Dec 2008 w/ PCOS
    ***P/SAIF Always Welcome***

Keep it Natural, Baby!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"