October 2011 Moms
Options

bummed..nbr

So since the superbowl is here Conan O'Brein asked to come to our superbowl flash mob rehearsals and come join us.  The owner said no because she was afraid he would make fun of us... Sad I guess my feelings are yes we will probably get made fun of but we could break a stereotype as well..and talk about great advertising.. I guess I won't become famous this year Wink
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Re: bummed..nbr

• Options

I've ALWAYS wanted to be part of a flash mob!!

What do you do, btw?

BFP#1 1/31/11 ~ CK came on her due date, 10/10/11!
    BFP#2 11/20/12, EDD 7/30/13 ~ heard heartbeat at 6w2d ~ mmc discovered at 8w
    1st medicated cycle ~ 6/11/13 ~ Clomid ~ BFN
    2nd medicated cycle ~ 7/12/13 ~ Clomid and trigger shot ~ BFN
    SHG on 8/13/13 ~ uterus looked good!
    Diagnosed with DOR on 8/16/13 ~ AMH 0.27 ~ repeat AMH 0.19
    3rd medicated cycle ~ 8/9/13 ~ Femara and trigger shot ~ BFN
    4th medicated cycle ~ 9/4/13 ~ Bravelle, trigger shot, IUI ~ BFP! ~ EDD: 6/11/14 ~ heartbeat of 118 at 6w3d ~ mmc discovered at 9w1d
  • Options
    I teach dance aerobics. We are flash mobbing sat. And handing out superbowl beads and hats! 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imagemariawhyhop:
    I teach dance aerobics. We are flash mobbing sat. And handing out superbowl beads and hats! 

I want some beads and hats!

• Options

imagemariawhyhop:
    So since the superbowl is here Conan O'Brein asked to come to our superbowl flash mob rehearsals and come join us.  The owner said no because she was afraid he would make fun of us... Sad I guess my feelings are yes we will probably get made fun of but we could break a stereotype as well..and talk about great advertising.. I guess I won't become famous this year Wink

I'd be mad too.  It's all about publicity no matter if it's good or bad!  It really wouldn't be that bad even if he was making fun.  Bad decision making on the part of your management.

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imagecrystalbaby:

That sucks! I wouldn't have cared if he was making fun of me, I would just be stoked to meet Conan and see how ridiculous he looks in person. That's awesome that you're doing a flash mob; it sounds like it will be a blast!

Shediva, I love the new siggy. At first, I thought that your son was sticking his tongue out at a giant stuffed ice cream cone. 

This is how I feel about it! It would have been funny. 

• Options
    imagecrystalbaby:

That sucks! I wouldn't have cared if he was making fun of me, I would just be stoked to meet Conan and see how ridiculous he looks in person. That's awesome that you're doing a flash mob; it sounds like it will be a blast!

Shediva, I love the new siggy. At first, I thought that your son was sticking his tongue out at a giant stuffed ice cream cone. 

Thanks!  Violets icy blue eyes are gorgeous.

• Options
    That would have been so cool!  It's too bad your organizer is so serious about it. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    My sister just did a flash mob with her Zumba class and I was so jealous!  I am a terrible dancer so I could never do one.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    That stinks! I love Conan. I'm sure he probably would have made fun of your flash mob, but he usually makes fun of himself just as much as anyone else. Maybe he would of put on his jeggings again and joined in the dance. That would be super awesome!

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• Options

They were afraid he would come leg warmers and a leotard which I would assume would be a given. I think it still would have been funny. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"