Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

Bilateral adhesions on tubes--XP

Hey all...I have posted here a few times when I was going through my ectopic pregnancy and I have another question. I went friday for my hsg test and got the results back today. The nurse said my tubes appear to be open, but I have bilateral adhesions on my left tube. She said she would have to talk to the dr and see what she recommends. I've tried googling "bilateral adhesions on tube" but have learned nothing. Does anyone know about this? I feel so dumb about all this and am getting so frustrated.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Bilateral adhesions on tubes--XP

• Options

I would suggest that you talk to your doctor.  There is a slight conflict in your terms.  While you can have adhesions within or on your tubes, it would be hard to have a bilateral adhesion on just your left tube.  So you are not being dumb, you just have confusing information.  Find out if it needs to be treated and what you need to do in the future.  There are no dumb questions, but there is a lot of fear in the unknown.

I am sorry to hear about the ectopic pregnancy.   

• Options
    Thanks for your support and advice. I am supposed to hear from my dr. On Friday so hopefully I'll know more then! I hate the waiting game!! 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"