December 2010 Moms
Options

This can't be good

So I got my bfp on Saturday, then all day Sunday I had a significant amount of spotting. It started out red, then tapered to brown.

Today I was fine, but just now I saw bright red on my underwear. I wouldn't even call it spotting. It was more like you got your period a few hours ago without realizing it & you have about a half dollar-sized amount of blood in your underwear.

My OBGYN appt is Wednesday. 

The only spotting I had the last time was one teeny tiny spot of brown just one day, so this is all new to me.

I feel like I'm in a dream here, just going about my daily business one day, then suddenly pg the next, and now this. I don't even know what emotion to be having right now!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: This can't be good

• Options
    I'm sorry that you're going through this. Would you be able to call tomorrow and possibly be seen then? Sending T&P's your way.
  • Options
    I'm so sorry for the uncertainty, but it definitely could be nothing be worried about (implantation or something similar).  Could your OB get you in tomorrow?  You should call and let them know of the bleeding and see what they say.  Big hugs!  I know how you feel and you know we're all here for you.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I know its easier said than done, but try to stay positive and calm. ::hugs!!:

"I wanted you more than you'll ever know, so I sent love to follow wherever you go."

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers

image Follow Me on Pinterest

Ginny DX 21-Hydroxylase Deficiency Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia

Charlie DX Specific Antibody Deficiency & ASD

• Options

I know it's so terrible to see that blood.  You just don't know what is happening and you feel so tempted to google every terrible story.

I will be completely honest with you: One time I had spotting like that, and it did not end well.  The other time, I had spotting like that, and I had Alexander.  My point is, you do not know what it is right now. Maybe you can schedule an appt. for tomorrow to get a blood draw, then another for Thursday to see how your numbers are going up (if they are doubling or not).  But as terrible as it is to see, you just don't know yet.Just try to hang in there!  I will be crossing EVERYTHING for you!

photo IMG_6758_zps3fe7e628.jpg
  • Options
    Positve thoughts coming your way! I would call the OB office tomorrow and let them know what was going on, if nothing else it will make you feel like you are doing something.
    imageimage
  • Options
    Thanks, When I called this morning to make my appt, I told the girl about yesterday's spotting & she said to call if it happened again, so I guess I will call again tmrw morning & see if they can take me. I am trying to just detach myself from everything for now until I see the doctor.

• Options

Aw man... I hate that you are feeling like that! 

I think it was probably a good sign that it tapered off to brown and didn't continue on. Keep us posted. You know we'll be thinking about you! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Thinking of you and hope that everything turns out ok!  I had spotting and crazy cramps with DS.  I know it's hard not to work ourselves up into a frenzy (I'm still doing it!).  I hope you can get into the doctor tomorrow so you can have some peace of mind.  Keep us posted!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    ooh man...I'm sorry you are going through this. Definitely give your doc a call. I hope everything is ok. You and little bean are in my thoughts and prayers!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers imageLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I hope you get good news. For what it's worth I had similar spotting with lo and it turned out fine.
     Daisypath Anniversary tickers        Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Oct Angel*BFP 1/25/14 * EDD 10/6/14 * US#1 2/26/14 *US#2 3/3/14 no heartbeat*d&c 3/12/14*

BFP 1/17/15 * EDD 9/30/15

• Options
    I hope everything is ok.  I know spotting is so so common (I had it, too, but later). Keep us updated!
    Lilypie - (vGZN)

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    BFP2: 10/27/13(edd 7/10/14) "Speck" ~ M/C 12/5/13
  • Options
    H must think I have to go to the bathroom because I have so many things crossed for you.  I hope it turns out okay.
    photo 8653f130-7264-42f4-8d67-9a73d64cacce_zps8c973e49.jpg

BFP #1 4/14/10. Big B born 12/28/10.

BFP #2 5/27/12. EDD 2/1/13. m/c and D&C 6/21/12.
  • Options
    I am so sorry you are going through all the rollar coaster of emotions. I hope everything works out. Just remember today you are pregnant and you love that itty bitty baby. I truley hope everything is ok. Wish you the best of luck. If it helps any I had a lot of red bleeding in the beginning of my pregnancy because if a sensitive cervix.
    DS: 12-17-10
    DD: 06-10-15 (32 weeker)

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I am so sorry you are going through this. I hope everything turns out to be just fine with you and Baby.
    imageimageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    thinking of you!  of course spotting is common, but waiting is the worst!  hang in there and let yourself rest!
  • Options

Ughhh, why is this stupid spotting/bleeding happening to so many of us??  It really really really sucks.

I had the two episodes of spotting and bleeding early on and my U/S at 6 weeks showed a good heartbeat.  I tried so hard to detach myself because who knows what'll happen until my next appt (at 12 weeks) but its so difficult.  I freaking hate 1st tri.

T&P, bosha.  Please keep us updated. 

• Options
    I had spotting when I was pregnant with DD1.  It's definitely scary.  T&P's coming your way.  I hope everything turns out fine and that the doctor is able to get you in today. 

• Options

T&P for you! I will also tell you that I had similar spotting with DS1- lasted a few weeks on & off. They put me on pelvic rest- (no booty, no riding my horse!) Everything was fine, obviously.

I know you said you weren't sure how far along you were, right? I know this is SUPER common around 6 weeks- the placenta is attaching and it can sort of "rub off" some lining- that's what my Dr told me, anyway. 

Keep your chin up!! It's most likely just FINE!!! Right Hug

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    Hang in there Bosha. Hopefully everything is just fine. xoxo
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    Oh bosha, I hope everything is ok! 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I'm a little late to the party but just wanted to say that I hope everything is ok! Please update us when you can.
  • Options
    Hang in there hun :( Let us know when you find out something
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest

Dx MTHFR (C677T & A1298C, Compound Heterozygous)

• Options

Oh no! I've heard so many stories of spotting that turned out ok but always good to get your doc to check it out. Hope everything has stopped today - please keep us posted!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Try to think positive! When I was pregnant with my LO, at 5 weeks I started spotting/bleeding and it ranged from brown to bright red blood! One day, I even had a clot come out. I for sure thought I miscarried. My doctor was awesome and checked me out 3 times before I was 12 weeks. My ob didnt' know where the bleeding was coming from but by week 9, it went away! I have a healthy baby boy now!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"