September 2012 Moms

Parent vaccines updated?

Is anyone else having a difficult time getting their DH to make sure their vaccines are up to date before the baby comes? I know he will do it, but it may come down to me actually having to make the appointment myself and making him go. He doesn't seem to understand that the baby can catch something from him.

Kid #1 - 09/03/12
Kid #2 - maybe???
Diagnosed with Severe Ashermans 
Hysteroscopy #10 - scar tissue grew back reblocking my right tube
#11 or IVF with scarring still inside?
1 lone embryo from September 2016 retreival, dx with Trisomy 16, starting fresh

Re: Parent vaccines updated?

• I had to remind DH over and over to get his DTAP and flu shot before DD was born. Eventually he made it happen. You've got time. I pestered him again to get the flu show this year but it finally was done. Now I've already warned him he needs a new DTAP since its been two years. I have to hope he'll do I before September. As far as I can tell that's all either of us need as far as boosters. 
    BabyFetus Ticker imageimage
  • My husband is the one constantly reminding me to do these things. I use to always tell him that I'd get the flu vaccine the year after I got the flu or when I get pregnant. Well... just got mine yesterday.

I avoided it because I just assumed it hurt as bad as tetanus. Had I know that wasn't the case I would have started getting it years ago. Hah! 

• Loading the player...
  • I don't get the flu shot .... Neither does my daughter ... But all others are up to date .....

I remember when she was a year old and I got my small pox and anthrax  vaccine I couldn't hold her till the small pox one scabbed sorry random memory lane trip 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"