Babies: 3 - 6 Months

Baby Food Freezer Storage Container

Hi Ladies,

I am getting ready to order some baby food storage containers.  We are waiting until 6 months to start on veggies and fruits.  Since my daughe will be 6 months old on Friday I am looking at ordering some freezer containers for food I make for her.  Those of you who have already started with veggies and fruits do you suggest getting the 2 oz containers or the 4oz ones?  Also, which brand to you like and why?  Any you have tried that you absolutely hate?

TIA!

Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Baby Food Freezer Storage Container

• I didn't use any special containers or equipment. I pureed in my food processor, then poured into ice cube trays (each cube is approx. an oz). Wrapped the trays with saran wrap and freeze for 24 hours, then popped the frozen cubes out and stored them in ziploc freezer bags. Worked beautifully.
    Mama to two sweet girls
    DD1 Feb 2010
    DD2 Sept 2011

Pregnancy Ticker
  • imagememali26:
    I didn't use any special containers or equipment. I pureed in my food processor, then poured into ice cube trays (each cube is approx. an oz). Wrapped the trays with saran wrap and freeze for 24 hours, then popped the frozen cubes out and stored them in ziploc freezer bags. Worked beautifully.

I did something similar... used our Magic Bullet to puree.  Silicone ice cub trays to freeze, then popped the cubes out into Ziploc freezer bags.

• Loading the player...
  • I got mumi and bubi trays on amazon.com I haven't started them yet but they are compact and have a cover. They are 1 oz.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"