April 2012 Moms

Ever feel like you are doing everything wrong?

This may turn into a long rant against myself...so sorry in advance!

I feel like I cannot do anything right at the moment.  My house is a disaster.  I feel like I am neglecting DD#1 because I am already super uncomfortable and tired.  I have totally been slacking in my classroom and hate that my students are dealing with the pregnant, hormonal version of myself.  I'm not sure the last time DH and I carried on an actual conversation or spent any time together.  And for some reason I feel like I can't turn to anyone about it because I am supposed to be this happy, loving life pregnant girl (I LOVED being pregnant the first time...the whole 9 months).  My best friend is also pregnant, so I don't want to drag her down into my pity party. 

Thanks for letting me get all that out.   

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Ever feel like you are doing everything wrong?

• I am also feeling a little down on myself...like I haven't exercised enough & made the right food choices during this pregnancy.  I've been so, so busy and stressed out.  I've been working extra odd jobs after work to try & save some $$ before I have to go out on leave so I haven't had a lot of free time to make preparations for baby.  Sometimes I feel really overwhelmed & like a failure.  So, I can def. sympathize with what you're feeling right now.
    Blessed to be married to my best friend & so in love with our little man!!
    Mason Robert born 4/26/2012

Me:  31   DH:  35
    Unexplained Secondary Infertility
    TTC#2 since Spring 2014
    Clomid 50mg BFP 8/27/15, chemical pregnancy 8/30/15
    Clomid 100mg IUI #1 10/12/15....BFN.
    TTC Break until January 2016.

• I don't know if it's hormones or what, but when I'm pregnant I'm super hard on myself. The first time it was I wasn't eating well enough, cooking enough, doing my job well enough. This time I feel guilty if the house isn't clean with dinner on the table at the end of the night, plus having had a full day for DD. I can't wait to be unpregnant and not caring so much if my house is clean or I ate a lot of junk for a day :P
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"