June 2012 Moms

Really..Janet and Mariah!?!

Are we really supposed to believe that Janet Jackson is really on Nutrisystem and Mariah Carey used Jenny Craig....really?!?

I had to vent after seeing both commercials during the same commercial break.

Re: Really..Janet and Mariah!?!

• You never know they might be...but I highly think that they ulter the photos and videos.

I am surprised how janet jackson can balloon up and then get an 8 back multiple times and not a single stretch mark?? Really???

Audrey is going to be a big sister!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • They could very well have lost that weight by employing a top notch physical trainer and an expensive chef who delivers just the exact food/calories they need...... or it might also be called Lipo ;) A lot of surgeons will do work on celebrities with the promise of ultra secret confidentiality (ie. they will help transport the patient through the backside of their facility straight to a hotel room where they will recover in private).

I have access to none of the above! :)

• Loading the player...
  • I think the Mariah Jenny commercial is ridiculous. Like what is she wearing? No one wears anything like that but her...so dated looking. 
    ~ Mom to amazing daughter Sophia, born 2012
    ~ MC April 2015 at 16 weeks 
    ~ Current DD 10/2016
  • i loved when there was an interview wit Jessica Alba and how she got back in shape....her reply "i have a personal trainer and work out 2-3 hours a day 5 or 6 days a week" 

yikes 

IAmPregnant Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • imagemonpetitechouchou01:

They could very well have lost that weight by employing a top notch physical trainer and an expensive chef who delivers just the exact food/calories they need...... or it might also be called Lipo ;) A lot of surgeons will do work on celebrities with the promise of ultra secret confidentiality (ie. they will help transport the patient through the backside of their facility straight to a hotel room where they will recover in private).

I have access to none of the above! :)

This.  They really do use the stuff, but they don't really JUST use the stuff:  they get a LOT of help.   

Also, it baffles me why I'm supposed to want to use a diet plan b/c Janet Jackson does.  This is the queen of yo yo dieting; an endorsement from her makes me want to stay away!     

BabyFruit Ticker
  • imagenapuaakana:

i loved when there was an interview wit Jessica Alba and how she got back in shape....her reply "i have a personal trainer and work out 2-3 hours a day 5 or 6 days a week" 

yikes 

Totally. Thats why I think its so dangerous when us regular people start comparing ourselves to celebrities. I always have to remind myself that its their job to work out all the time and eat well. They don't sit at a desk for 9 hours a day, then go home and have to clean a house and cook dinner for their family.

That makes me feel better about how I'm looking. Smile 

Lilypie Maternity tickers
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Anniversary
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"