Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

Follow up ultrasound tmrw, nervous

I have a follow up ultrasound tmrw to make sure I'm all clear after the d&c, I'm a bit nervous, in some ways I feel like I'm still pregnant, my chest has not totally gone back down to its usual b cup and (tmi warning) I'm having cervical discharge similiar to what I had through pregnancy coupled with the low temp I've been running and hot flashes,I did have a little bit of brown blood today but just a tiny bit. I guess I'll find out for sure tmrw, I can't imagine if I need another d&c.

To pour salt on the wound, I have to go to the exact same place for the ultrasound where I was almost two weeks ago when I found out I had miscarried. Good times. I'm debating having the hubby with me, but sometimes I notice I'm a little bit stronger when I'm by myself because I have to be. Please keep me in your thoughts, I know I can get through this..

nate and teddy
Me 41 DH 46  Not actively ttc, surprise BFP on 1/6/11! 4/1/11 m/c our sunshine at 16wks after complications from CVS test. TTC #2 **5th cycle 12/6/11 BFP! Missed m/c at 9 weeks 1/21/12, trisomy 14. Two Chemical PG 3/12&7/12
** BFP 8/16/12 beta #1 148! beta#2 407 beta #3 4000 u/s 9.10 1 lovely hb 126, Baby Boy is due 04/28/13!!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Follow up ultrasound tmrw, nervous

• Options

Thoughts and prayers for you!

Hoping everything goes smoothly tomorrow. 

• Options
    We'll be thing of you - let us know how it goes.  I will hope for the all clear as you deserve to feel that sense of relief.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Hope it goes well.  I'm dreading my follow-up appt on Friday.

Keep us posted and stay strong.

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Options

Sending good thoughts. Most likely you'll be told all is well, but even if they don't, try to concentrate on how it will still be a step in the right direction to get back to a healthy state.

That's crappy that you have to go back to the same place. I had to a couple of times and I've found that the newer memories are superceding the older ones. 

Good luck tomorrow. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"