Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months

Recommend your teethers for molars and such.

I was looking at the Tommee Tippee Chewthers, but I can not find any other than the stage one. I think that may be too small. So, tell me what you ladies have found. Links are loved and appreciated! ? thanks!

Re: Recommend your teethers for molars and such.

• I didn't get around to ordering them for C, but a friend of mine highly recommends the Molar Muncher teether. Her son loves it! Its been on BabySteals recently, so you may find it in their archive.

"I wanted you more than you'll ever know, so I sent love to follow wherever you go."

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers

image Follow Me on Pinterest

Ginny DX 21-Hydroxylase Deficiency Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia

Charlie DX Specific Antibody Deficiency & ASD

• Sorry I'm not going to be much help, but I think LO's molar's were the easiest to come in. We even stopped using a pacifier then I realized OMG I'm a horrible mom, he's gonna cut he's molars and be misrable (was going to give in and give him pacifier) but he didn't need it. I knew one of the bottoms cut, he was cranky and got an ear infection. But I just saw the other 3 cut and he has had zero problems.

(I didn't look at your ticker so I'm not sure if you mean 1st or 2nd molars, I'm talking about 2 year molars.. His first molars, we just gave some motrin and a paci and were a pain in the arss...)

• Loading the player...
  • imagechapski:

Sorry I'm not going to be much help, but I think LO's molar's were the easiest to come in. We even stopped using a pacifier then I realized OMG I'm a horrible mom, he's gonna cut he's molars and be misrable (was going to give in and give him pacifier) but he didn't need it. I knew one of the bottoms cut, he was cranky and got an ear infection. But I just saw the other 3 cut and he has had zero problems.

(I didn't look at your ticker so I'm not sure if you mean 1st or 2nd molars, I'm talking about 2 year molars.. His first molars, we just gave some motrin and a paci and were a pain in the arss...)

this poor boy is a snotty, drooly, cranky mess! He has 7 teeth coming in right now. Is that even legal in the US?
  • imageOhSewCrafty:

I didn't get around to ordering them for C, but a friend of mine highly recommends the Molar Muncher teether. Her son loves it! Its been on BabySteals recently, so you may find it in their archive.

that looks perfect! Thank you, I will check BabySteals.
  • a cold wet washcloth.

I tried a million teethers and this is THE ONLY thing that gave him some relief. 

To my boys:  I will love you for you Not for what you have done or what you will become I will love you for you I will give you the love The love that you never knew
  • imageToastieSimons:

a cold wet washcloth.

I tried a million teethers and this is THE ONLY thing that gave him some relief. 

did you freeze it or just cold & wet?
  • imageLILBIT1221:
    imagechapski:

Sorry I'm not going to be much help, but I think LO's molar's were the easiest to come in. We even stopped using a pacifier then I realized OMG I'm a horrible mom, he's gonna cut he's molars and be misrable (was going to give in and give him pacifier) but he didn't need it. I knew one of the bottoms cut, he was cranky and got an ear infection. But I just saw the other 3 cut and he has had zero problems.

this poor boy is a snotty, drooly, cranky mess! He has 7 teeth coming in right now. Is that even legal in the US?

HOLY GOODNESS!!! Crying that's not fair at all... Seriously.

• My BFF just told me the other day that she let her LO chew on a frozen waffle! They are already cooked so there is no harm there. I figured I would try it since DS loves waffles!! :) She said it was the best teether she ever used!
  • You might try ice in a mesh feeder.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • imagechapski:
    imageLILBIT1221:
    imagechapski:

HOLY GOODNESS!!! Crying that's not fair at all... Seriously.

yeah, he is miserable. The worst part is, the are playing peek-a-boo. I guess becasue there are so many coming in? His others didn't do that.
  • imagerlyttle:
    My BFF just told me the other day that she let her LO chew on a frozen waffle! They are already cooked so there is no harm there. I figured I would try it since DS loves waffles!! :) She said it was the best teether she ever used!

Somebody suggested this to me the other day.  Worth a shot!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageBeanie_mrt:

French Toast sticks, straight from the freezer!

So gross, but so effective.  

the thought of that clean up made me shiver ha-ha but, I am desperate right now. Can I borrow your dog?
  • imageBeanie_mrt:
    imageLILBIT1221:
    imageBeanie_mrt:

French Toast sticks, straight from the freezer!

So gross, but so effective.  

the thought of that clean up made me shiver ha-ha but, I am desperate right now. Can I borrow your dog?

Yes. NO BACKSIES!

ha-ha-ha in that case....
  • I also was going to recommend wetting a wash cloth, rolling it up (easier to fit in the back of their mouth), and freeze it. My LO likes chewing on a toothbrush-it's the perfect size.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"