High-Risk Pregnancy
Options

Daily Bed Rest Check-In (TUE) 01/31/12

Good morning!  Hope the boards play nice today - I need my Bump to get me through the day!!

Today's questions:

1.  What story does your family always tells about you?

2.  What is the first thing you noticed about your DH/SO when you met?

3.  When it's finally time to take your little one out of the house, where do you plan to go?

4.  Updates & vents

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Daily Bed Rest Check-In (TUE) 01/31/12

• Options

1. Either the time I mispronounced bourbon and had no idea or when I was younger and tried to do some fancy soccer move but ended up flat on my back.

2. We met in 8th grade. I liked that he wasn't "like the other guys."

3. Probably my mom's house. 3 kids under 18 months means somewhere familiar!

4. We have a growth/fluid u/s today and pending the results, I maaaaay get to go home! Today is day 12 of hospital BR and complications have subsided so I'm hopeful!!  

• Options
    imageTeacherTiff:

4. We have a growth/fluid u/s today and pending the results, I maaaaay get to go home! Today is day 12 of hospital BR and complications have subsided so I'm hopeful!!  

Yes

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Morning Ladies!! GL TeacherTiff!!  Hope they send you home!!

Today's questions:

Either how I looked just like Shirley Temple when I was younger (especially when DD1 is around b/c she looks like me) or how I spent the entire train ride down to San Diego talking to the gentleman in the seat ahead of me.  

He had an incredibly friendly and warm smile.  Then when he walked away he had an amazing @ss Stick out tongue

3.  When it's finally time to take your little one out of the house, where do you plan to go?

I have no idea.  LOL probably to meet up with a friend to walk around the track next to church.  I am incredibly nervous about handling the boys on outings by myself.  

4.  Updates & vents

DH is really stressing me out.  He suddenly had all my responsibilities pushed on him when I unexpectedly ended up in the hospital and then was sent home on strict bed rest.  So I can understand that he's overwhelmed.  But that was nearly a month ago and he still doesn't having his act together.  Which is stressing him out and making him feel even more overwhelmed.  And then to top it off he started going off on me last night.  Perfect.  Take all of your frustration out on the person that has no control over her situation.  Thanks.  The most frustrating part is that he has a "suck it up and get it done" attitude, and he's not doing that.  Instead he's burying his head in the sand.  UGH. Thanks for letting me get that out.  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Today's questions:

My dad gave me an oreo when I was about 1 yr old.  By the time my mom came home, the kitchen was covered with oreo mush, and it took a box of q-tips to get the chocolate out of my nose and ears.

The fear in his eyes... he accidentally bumped into me at a bar, and I told him to "watch the f*ck" where he was going.  Klassy, I know! 

We live about a mile from the zoo, and I've never been.  I can't wait to get that BOB stroller out of the box and off to the zoo!

4.  Updates & vents

Having a off day... everything just feels "eh".  Nothing to really complain about, I know, but I hate that "can't put my finger on what's wrong" feeling.

• Options

Good Morning! Good luck to all the ladies who have appointments today; hoping for good news for you! 

Probably the time I caught the flu during my birthday one year and threw up my cupcakes which meant green/blue puke since all the frosting I ate the night before....to this day I still can't eat store bought cupcakes. Tongue Tied

That he was super loud and funny...however at the time (age 14) I thought that was annoying, now those are my two of my favorite qualities about him.

I have no idea.  The idea of it stresses me out since I read so many stories about flu/RSV/whatever other nasty sickness is going around.  I think I will start my just walks around the neighborhood since it has been unusually warm here this Winter.  Then branch out to more public places once I feel comfortable. 

4.  Updates & vents

Nothing new to report here today! 

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options

1.  What story does your family always tells about you?  One time I asked my dad for a bite of his cookie and bit the whole thing out of his hand, haha!

2.  What is the first thing you noticed about your DH/SO when you met?  His smile.

3.  When it's finally time to take your little one out of the house, where do you plan to go?  Probably to church. 

4.  Updates & vents  BPP looked good today.  They tried to do some 3D pics, but LO kept putting his hands in front of his face.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image image image image
  • Options

Today's questions:

When I was 3 and I used to talk non-stop, nothing has changed because I still talk non-stop.

2.  What is the first thing you noticed about your DH/SO when you met? His smile and that he was so good looking.

For a walk, I miss my daily walks with our puppy. 

4.  Updates & vents

We had a doctors appointment today, baby looks great and is measuring one week ahead, cerclage looks great, my length has decreased from 1.8cm to 1.69 cm and 1.6cm with pressure. Kinda bummed because I was told I will likely be on bed rest until May 6! I was already expecting this but hearing it out loud was a bummer. 

BabyFetus Ticker BabyName Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

1. What story does your family always tells about you? We lived in a large house when my sis and I were younger. Well, one time we hid from my mom for almost a hour before she could find us.

2. What is the first thing you noticed about your DH/SO when you met? His eyes, he has these piercing green eyes. Love them.

3. When it's finally time to take your little one out of the house, where do you plan to go? My MIL, church and DH work.

4. Updates & vents Had MFM appt today and cervix is holding steady! I was soo  worried with the contractions it was going to be short. I'm starting to get uncomfortable, the contax and RLP is getting where I can't lay or sit without being in pain. Standing in the shower is heaven!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options

Today's questions:

1.  What story does your family always tells about you? The time I was really young, and was reading a short story/poem to my immediate family (mom, step dad, memere, pepere, grand memere) It was called Susie Socked Me Sunday by Jack Prelutsky.. I read it as "Susie sucked me Sunday, she sucked me Monday too, she also sucked me Tuesday, I was turning black and blue.." etc, etc as the rest of it goes. Now I think of it as a cute honest mistake, but back then, when I was 5 or so it was terribly embarrasing. Then hearing my family reminece(sp?) about it, embarrased me even more!

2.  What is the first thing you noticed about your DH/SO when you met? I'm currently single and doing this with just the support of my amazing friends and family.

3.  When it's finally time to take your little one out of the house, where do you plan to go? To visit my mom, so she can meet her grandson/daughter. She had brain surgery and is going in for another in 8 weeks, so she will be confined to the house for probably 6 more months.

4.  Updates & vents. I'm glad my ob is taking as many precautions as he can, and I know it's all for the well being of my baby, but driving an 8 cyl back and forth to my appointments (20 mins each way when I DON'T hit rush hour traffic) 5 times a week, is killing me. I also wish I could get the nursery cleaned out & go out and buy a crib etc. But it's tough on your own when your not allowed to do anything. As you all know too well..

My little pumpkin was born at 34weeks, weighing 3lbs, due to severe IUGR & Unexplained Placental Insufficiency. He spent 49 days in the NICU. Lilypie Premature Baby tickers imageimageimageimageimageimage
  • Options

Good afternoon.  Hope yours is going better that mine!

1.  What story does your family always tell about you?  They always talk about how much of a picky eater I was.  Now my DS is the same way,

2.  What is the first thing you noticed about your DH/SO when you met?  his blue eyes and dark hair.  Would love for our little girl to get these from him.

3.  When it's finally time to take your little one out of the house, where do you plan to go?  Probably somewhere fun for DS.  He has been stuck in the house a lot lately.

4.  Updates & vents  Nausea to rival the first trimester has returned today.  LO needs to cook awhile longer but I am ready to be done!

• Options

1.  What story does your family always tells about you? What I would call things as a toddler, such as pi-ti-pi-ta meant birds. 

2.  What is the first thing you noticed about your DH/SO when you met? Piercing dark eyes and dark hair.

3.  When it's finally time to take your little one out of the house, where do you plan to go? Anywhere!

4.  Updates & vents Went on a tour of the NICU today and it was amazing!  All the rooms are private, and Mom and Dad are welcome 24/7.  There is a pull-out bed, bathroom with shower, etc.  Day 21 of hospital bed rest and we're just chugging along. 

TTC Since July 2008.
    Me: PCOS DH: Low everything (MFI)
    Clomid with TI x 3 2010 BFN
    Clomid+IUI+Ovidrel 2010 BFN
    IVF w/ICSI #1 2011
    9/8/11 Beta #1: 2082!! 9/19/11 Beta#2 34,689!! U/S 9/22/11 HR 127! 11/8/11 HR 150! 12/6/11 HR 136! 12/14/11 HR 139! Born at 26w2d on 2/4/2012! After 83 days in the NICU, Adalyn came home on 4/26/12!
    FET 1 3/2013 BFN
    FET 2 5/2013 BFN
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"