Austin Babies
Options

Post n run: is this stupid?

We are going to Vegas Feb 11-14.  I was thinking of getting this to do with DH.  I called and they said the actual flight is only 12-14 minutes long.  I am not sure if DH has ever been in a helicopter before, but I have, and it's neat.  The fact that this flys you all the way down the strip to see the pretty lights is neat, too, I think.  But, it could be lame.

What do y'all think?  Should I surprise him with it?

https://www.groupon.com/deals/heli-airways?utm_campaign=VisitorReferral&utm_medium=email&utm_source=anonymous

Re: Post n run: is this stupid?

• Options
    I think it would be really cool.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    it sounds really cool! i think you should do it. dudes love choppers.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Do it!!  If I were a dude I would think that was a really cool surprise.

ps: "flys"?  Oh, LL. 

the bug & bee blog
    (read it. you know you want to.)
    anderson . september 2008
    vivian . february 2010
    mabel . august 2012
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    That sounds fun to me.  It was on my list of things to do when DH and I went years ago but we never got to it.  That and flying over the Grand Canyon.  I'd do it in a heart beat.  It kinda reminds of Bachelor/Bachelorette dates (ya know things you would't really do on a date but would love to)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    imagemlf625:

STFU, mlf!  

Sorry I don't have time to spell correctly.  I am too busy doing all of this IMPORTANT LAWYERING!!  (OMG I am going to die!) 

• Options
    I think it sounds awesome and would make a great surprise. That said, make sure you read the reviews - there's a couple of links from the groupon as they're really mixed and might sway you one way or another.
  • Options

imagemlf625:

i love all the grammar/spelling/punctuation nazis on this board. i see worse sh!te in client presentations, and it drives me nuts. i end up sending edits back that look like...

slide 3: 2nd paragraph, 1st line, add a comma after "xyz" 

• Options

do it... we did a 15 minute chopper ride around St. Louis and it was way fun and super romantic.  Even though it was short and sweet.  When else do you get a chopper ride?

P.S. I'm mega jealous of this vegas trip... sounds like fun. 

Married October 28, 2006, TTC since March 2009 IUI #1-8 w/ clomid = BFN
    IVF # 1 May, 2011 = BFP!!! Stillbirth at 26 weeks (placental failure/severe IUGR)
    FET #1 February, 2012-- BFP! Beta #1=84 Beta #2= 207 Beta #3= 3,526 Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Our Rainbow Baby is on the Way!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Since it's a flight over the city, I say go for it.  DO NOT do the flights over the Grand Canyon.  I can't tell you how many of those flights end up going down.  Seriously, I lived in AZ for 12 years and it seemed like there were always news stories about a helicopter going down over the Grand Canyon. 
    No siggy pic until TB gets rid of Twitter and FB links Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options

do it!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Do it!  I love that idea.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"