Babies: 9 - 12 Months
Options

Hopping up to a new board and a question

My little monkey is officially 9 months tomorrow so I guess this is my new board.  I can't believe how quickly time is flying!

Question:  When did your LO transition to 1 nap?  How did you know it was time?   For those with 1 nap, how long is your LO's awake time?  

Re: Hopping up to a new board and a question

• Options
    Aren't most 1 nap nappers over a year old? DS is still doing two a day and just transitioned down to that at around 8 months.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Ellie dropped her 2nd nap around 10 months I think.  She naps now for 2 hours and usually takes that nap from 11;30-1:30.  She sttn from 7-6. 

photo 8171fa67-0749-444f-93ec-78250e104e5f_zps37aefc95.jpg

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I think the average is around 15-18 months, so that might be a better question for the 12-24 board.
    IMG_8165 lb4lyfe2
    Online Photo Editor

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers Ztarrgheighzurr Lylliegh Smith is due in January!
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options

At 10 months mine has gone down to just one nap a day about 50% of the time.  He may take a 10-20 minute cat nap in the morning, but still goes strong with his afternoon nap.  We still put him down, but most of the time he just quietly plays by himself until I get him back up.

Nathaniel David 3/22/11 #2 due 12/16/12
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"