June 2012 Moms

Sh*t my Husband Says (funny!)

He had me rolling on the couch last night with this:

ME @ a Commercial ( I don't remember which one): And THAT is how to get a yeast infection.

DH: A what?!

Me: A yeast infection...

DH: Where do you get those?

Me: lol, where do you think!

DH: Ugh, well that's why women need to stop baking naked!

Me: What!?

DH: Well how else does the yeast get there!

Re: Sh*t my Husband Says (funny!)

• hahahahahahaha
  • Loading the player...
  • Your story is hilarious and your siggy about the margarita is hilarious. Seriously, I was ok with not drinking in the 1st tri, because I was so sick, but now that I feel good, it's killing me, and I want to throw back a couple of cocktails! 

Anniversary Pregnancy Ticker
  • Eyes rolling?.are you sure that your dh and mine aren't lost twins?

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • imageDani0602:

Your story is hilarious and your siggy about the margarita is hilarious. Seriously, I was ok with not drinking in the 1st tri, because I was so sick, but now that I feel good, it's killing me, and I want to throw back a couple of cocktails! 

This. I literally craved A to Z Pinot Gris last week. I miss wine so much.  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Hahaha! That's hilarious!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • W    O    W....
    *~~Danie~~*
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFruit Ticker Anniversary
    image image
  • OMG. DH works for a family business with 25 women. Three of them had yeast infections at once and they all talk to DH like he's one of the girls. He came home and was telling me about it and asked if they were contagious. I jokingly said, "No! They're all just dirt!" (I used to work there too and am friendly with every single lady, so it truly was a joke). DH responded with, "Like... they don't wash their vaginas? That's disgusting. Do you have to wash the yeast out?" I died. I made him google what a yeast infection was because I couldn't stop laughing.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • *Thumbs up*

I actually laughed when I read this.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Elonah [3], Bentley [1]

BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"