Austin Babies

Downton Abby ?

I missed whatever it is that Mrs. Bates has over Bates. Other than the whole thing with Mary, what else is she holding over him.

Re: Downton Abby ?

• I don't think she necessarily has anything over him.  I think that she's just intending on making his life as miserable and difficult as possible.

Just had a thought - she does know that Anna had a hand (literally) in transporting the dead turkish dude back to his room.  Maybe something about that. 

Help for Haiti: Learn What You Can Do

BFP 12.20.2010 :: missed m/c 1/2011 around 8 weeks
    BFP @ 9dpo 5.24.2011 :: missed m/c 6/2011 around 7 weeks
    positive for ANAs (1:40) with a speckled pattern
    MTHFR c677t mutation (heterozygous)
    *folic acid, baby asprin, Prometrium, acupuncture, Lovenox*
    BFP @ 9dpo 2.1.2012 || HCG = 8 : Progesterone = 19.2
    2nd HCG @ 11dpo = 40 || 3rd HCG @ 21dpo = over 5000!
    Stick, little one, stick! EDD October 15, 2012
  • Ditto.  I don't know of any other specific dirt but I doubt we've seen the last of her.  I like Anna and wish Mrs. Bates would just leave her alone.

• Loading the player...
  • That's pretty much it.  She said she'll go public with what happened with the Turkish guy unless Mr Bates gives her lots of $$.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • The nasty maid with the jelly roll curls on her forehead (I forget her name) send Mrs Bates a letter telling her about the Turkish dude.

And it gets better as the season goes on. THis season was just D R A M A. But I won't give any spoilers.

DH got the whole season onto our XBox somehow. I don't ask.  

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • imageSarahPLiz:

The nasty maid with the jelly roll curls on her forehead (I forget her name) send Mrs Bates a letter telling her about the Turkish dude.

And it gets better as the season goes on. THis season was just D R A M A. But I won't give any spoilers.

DH got the whole season onto our XBox somehow. I don't ask.  

O'Brian. I don't like her either but I guess that's the point. I guess I didn't really miss anything.
  • I like that O'Brien is starting to be a little more likeable now after she caused Lady Grantham to fall and miscarry.  I think it's a much more interesting character than I thought she was in season 1.
    Help for Haiti: Learn What You Can Do

BFP 12.20.2010 :: missed m/c 1/2011 around 8 weeks
    BFP @ 9dpo 5.24.2011 :: missed m/c 6/2011 around 7 weeks
    positive for ANAs (1:40) with a speckled pattern
    MTHFR c677t mutation (heterozygous)
    *folic acid, baby asprin, Prometrium, acupuncture, Lovenox*
    BFP @ 9dpo 2.1.2012 || HCG = 8 : Progesterone = 19.2
    2nd HCG @ 11dpo = 40 || 3rd HCG @ 21dpo = over 5000!
    Stick, little one, stick! EDD October 15, 2012
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"