June 2012 Moms

All Moved In!

This move has been very, very, very frustrating. The movers sucked (they were late, rude, didn't have a proper truck, required constant babysitting, overly expensive and I didn't trust them with our stuff), the cleaners (for our old place) bailed and a whole host of things have been going wrong.

But, today, the internet/phone guy came and we finally have internet again! It's weird to realize how much you depend on it for small things - like Netflix, then don't have it.

I'm very glad I had the week off work so I can deal with box-city and hopefully get us all set up. The chaos is super frustrating to deal with. Slowly but surely we will  make this house into a home - and now that we are here we can get started on the nursery! 

pregnancy pregnancy

Re: All Moved In!

• Congrats on being moved in! All the annoyance of moving will be worthwhile in the end. Enjoy your new home.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Congrats on getting all moved in!  Now that you can get settled in and start on your nursery I'm sure that's a relief!  Sorry about all the crappy problems, moving does suck!  We moved in our last house in the pouring down rain in the mud!! All our furniture was soaked, it was a mess. 

P.S.  I'm sorry I haven't written back to your message yet, just been very busy at work and the bump has been messing up on my computer a ton yesterday and a little today as well.  But I will soon!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"