July 2012 Moms

Jealous!...

All you ladies are finding out with the little peanuts are or are going to be shortly... But here I am having to wait till the end of March...  I have to wait because DH is out of town till them for military training.  And THAT appointment is one he does NOT like to miss!! So happy gender U/S fellow mamas!

Re: Jealous!...

• I'm jealous too but it's exciting to see what everyone is having!  I'm 17 weeks but have to wait two more weeks-feels like forever!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Hang in there- I do understand how you feel. My cousin is about a month ahead of me and is having a girl, she has a boy who is three and this is her second. I have two boys 6 and 3 and am so hoping for a girl so I feel slightly jealous too, but the time goes quickly and before you know it, the end of March will be here. Good luck!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • You're not alone. My 1st (and only) u/s is March 21st, so I'm in the waiting boat with you.

Brittany (brittk0486)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) Follow Me on Pinterest

• It sucks you have to wait until March. It's good your DH will be there to share in the moment, though :) 

3 more weeks for us! UGH! It sucks being due at the end of July! I tried to talk DH into an elective U/S but he really didn't seem too interested in finding out early.

BabyFruit Ticker

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

BFP#1: 11/20/11, EDD 7/25/12, Emily Iris arrived 7/29/12 at 7 lb., 3.5 oz.

BFP#2: 8/25/13, EDD 5/4/14, MMC confirmed on 9/23/13, D&C on 9/26/13

BFP#3: 2/3/14, EDD 10/15/14, fraternal TWINS confirmed 2/21/14, two BOYS confirmed on 4/15/14!

• I'm July 4th and I have to wait 3 more weeks! I'm so jealous! Feb 17 can't come soon enough! My doctor's office won't do an a/s before 20 weeks no matter what the circumstance.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"