Austin Babies
Options

Burt's Bees on sale at Seton NW gift shop...

Not sure how much they mark their stuff up to begin with but all of their Burt's Bees is on sale for 40% off.

The shimmer lip gloss (shimmer chap stick?) is marked at $6.95 before the price reduction if that gives you a price comparison.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Burt's Bees on sale at Seton NW gift shop...

• Options
    Their prices are pretty good. I bought a Tyler candle from them for $4 less than the Hallmark I had been buying them from.
  • Options
    Stupid question, where is Seton NW? I think I pay 6.95 for the Lip Shimmer in Peony at H-E-B but last time I was there they didn't have it any more. I might be willing to drive over there to get it for 4.50.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageNessia:
    Stupid question, where is Seton NW? I think I pay 6.95 for the Lip Shimmer in Peony at H-E-B but last time I was there they didn't have it any more. I might be willing to drive over there to get it for 4.50.

183 & Braker

If you park on the north side of the hospital- walk in the front doors and go to your right and the gift shop is right there.

ETA: I can stop thru there on my way out today and see if they have that color...

• Options
    Out of curiousity, do they sell the Mama Bee stuff?  I just ordered some stuff from Burts Bees online b/c I couldnt find it in stock anywhere. . .
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    sweetdreams- I leave in 5 minutes- I'll stop by on my way out and check.
  • Options
    They have Mama Bee foot and leg cream
  • Options
    Thanks for checking for me!  I'll be at Seton Main tomorrow for my class so I'm gonna call and see if they have anything in stock!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"