June 2012 Moms

I know we have a lot of a/s today!

Mine is in 2 hours. I know there are several more of us too! Yay ladies for making it without going nuts!
DX PCOS 2006 - Off BCPs since 1/09 - TTC #1 4 cycles clomid (50, 100, 150, 200) - FAIL, no O Multiple cycles clomid + femara - FAIL, no O 3 injectable cycles - FAIL Ovarian Drilling 6/2010. Several failed cycles follow. 11/2010 - "Hold" on IF treatment.
10/24/2011 - Surprise BFP; EDD 6/21/12! BOY!

Sweet baby boy born 6/14 9lb 2oz via csection.

Re: I know we have a lot of a/s today!

• We're tomorrow! Can't wait. I'm ridiculously nervous and I'm not sure why. It's not like I'm going to find out I'm having a pterodactyl or anything!
  • I have mine today at 4, and I can't wait! Work is going by so slow today!
    BabyFruit Ticker image
  • Loading the player...
  • Mine's tomorrow too!  We had an elective at 15 weeks so it took some of the excitement out of it since we know the gender, but we're psyched to see the squirt again.  We're bringing DS to his first u/s so that makes it exciting to see his reaction. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • I was really nervous for some reason going into my a/s this morning. I think it si b/c baby actually looks like a baby (not a blob) instead of when we go in for an early u/s. It makes it feel more real.

Now I am analyzing my u/s photo because on the profile shot it almost looks like a penis near the end of the stomach (we were told girl). I keep telling myself it is the umbilical cord, we even saw twice between the legs and nothing was there. I have one more u/s in about 8 weeks...so this is going to be a long wait to confirm.

"Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body."
    Goodbye little angel(7/22/2011)....see you in heaven
    Goodbye my second angel (9/18/2011)
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Mine is at 3, which is just about 2 hours away! I left work early, and I'm home enjoying lunch and trying not to run around in excitement.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I can't wait to find out.  I think I'm one of the last ones on Feb 8th.  I had to wait until 20 weeks because of DH's schedule with tax season :(  Hopefully baby cooperates or we'll have to shell out for an elective since this is it for insurance coverage. 
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Mine was at 7:30 this morning.  I could have never wait all day like you ladies!  We're still team green.  I don't think we could have seen either way as baby didn't really cooperate for that which was fine by us.  Our tech didn't say much but didn't seem to be concerened about anything either so that's good.  I have my dr appt tomorrow so I'll see what the dr said about the pictures.  I'm curious to know the weight and measurements since DH and I are both really tall. 

GL ladies this afternoon!

• Ours is tomorrow at 4, and we are dying to find out!  I hope everyones little babies cooperate!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • We are having ours on Friday! Hoping to be Team Blue but I'd be just as happy with Team Pink!

My first ultrasound was an internal one (not sure the exact name) they weren't going to do it that day but they did because I was  pretty sure of when my last menstrual cycle was but the hubby suggested it was another date, turns out he was right lol.

At my last OBGYN appointment we had a midwife & the hubby was SUPER excited because he thought we were going to get an ultrasound that day but the tech is only there on M, W & F. They also have changed my due date from June 30th to the 26th and now its back to the 29th and they said they only do them starting at 18 weeks to determine sex.

Seeing the disappoint I'm sure she asked if we would like to try & see the baby anyway even though she doesn't know how to read them and we said sure, this one was on my stomach and i feel like you can see alot more with the internal one? This may be because I'm a little "fluffy". lol

IAmPregnant Ticker
  • Mine was at 11:00 this morning and we're Team BLUE!! So excited! There was absolutely no question about it...he is definitely a boy! LOL!  Good luck to everyone else...it seemed like it would be forever for today to come! :-)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"