August 2011 Moms

Teeth

Okay so who has LO with teeth?  How many so far?  Did they have any problems (runny nose, diarreha, whatever) when they came in? 

My little man has his two front lower teeth coming in.  Not sure if this cold was from the teething or what.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Re: Teeth

• LO has her two middle bottom teeth in right now. she was [and still is] congested and coughing. she also was very cranky/cried more often than usual right before they came in. no diarrhea or diaper rash with hers this time but DD#1 got that every time. DD#1 also used to get really red cheeks when she was teething.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • My DD cut one tooth so far.  I swear I hardly noticed any difference in her before it came through, except for some rosy cheeks.  The few days after, she had her hands in her mouth constantly and was a bit more cranky and whiny than usual, but nothing else.  
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm suspecting teething right now - we'll see if I'm right. My LO has been gnawing on things more than usual and has been more fussy. I'll let you know if a tooth comes in soon.
  • We had an inconsolable munchkin all weekend and the tooth finally popped through yesterday. He's so much better now. Plus, he was super constipated. I wonder if the 2 are linked now that I think about it. He's been doing solids for a while, so it's weird to all of a sudden be backed up. So far, just his bottom left is through. Still just a tiny razor and not a shiny white tooth just yet.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"