Maryland Babies
Options

Consigning at Totswap

I was thinking about consigning some of Anderson's clothes at Totswap.  Has anyone consigned at there?  Is it worth it or just a pain in the a$$?

Re: Consigning at Totswap

• Options
    My SIL does it all the time and she makes some pretty good money. I don't know the details but I plan on it someday after having another baby.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Someone's getting a little brother!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    **shrug** I've looked into a few times; it always seems like an awful lot of work - especially since I think you have to buy your own hangers and you have to tag everything on a certain type of paper and the hours aren't really convenient unless you are a SAHM parent.  I might do it for gear, but unless you have a ton of really premium Janie & Jack type clothes, I probably wouldn't be worth the effort. 
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

It's not much work at all, especially if you have your stuff sorted by size (that was the biggest pain for me when I consigned all Aiden's baby clothes when Claire was born).  I save hangers as I buy clothes for the kids, so I've spent very little on hangers.  I've made around $150 for the past two sales that I've consigned at, and I got rid of about four totes of clothes for each sale.

I also think it's worth it for the presale pass, as there's tons of bargains to be had!

Follow them on FB...lots of good advice and people posting questions and answers.

Laura & Jim ~ July 10, 2004
    miscarriage on 11/26/09 at 5w6d
  • Options
    We've had a lot of success consigning at the Timonium sale and actually did both the Timonium and Columbia sales in the fall.  I think we're going to hold off on consigning probably until the all season sale in the summer, but I think (although it is a good bit of work) it's totally worth it!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"