Austin Babies

PSA: BOB strollers 20% off at Target

https://www.target.com/s/stroller

I saw it this morning in Sunday's paper ads and knew there were a few looking for them. They had the BOB Revolution in the print ad for 20% off.

Re: PSA: BOB strollers 20% off at Target

• Its the same price at BRU right now. Just FYI
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I'm selling my in great condition BOB Revolution with a handlebar console, I just need to get my sh!t together and make a CL ad. Less than a new one of course!  I need a double now. 
    I Can't Resist Those Chubby Cheeks

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Dx with endo & blocked left tube - TTC #1 for 29 cycles before miracle BFP, #2 - Surprise!!
    My TTC/PG blog / Panda Phenomenon Explained
  • Loading the player...
  • imageJenniferL923:
    I'm selling my in great condition BOB Revolution with a handlebar console, I just need to get my sh!t together and make a CL ad. Less than a new one of course!  I need a double now. 

What color? 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • imageangelaggie:

imageJenniferL923:
    I'm selling my in great condition BOB Revolution with a handlebar console, I just need to get my sh!t together and make a CL ad. Less than a new one of course!  I need a double now. 

What color? 

and how much?

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • It's the "Mesa Orange" and it's a 2010 model. Got it in December 2010 and then found out I was pg again a month after so it never was used for any strenuous working out!  Just walks around the neighborhood.  It's been stored either indoors, in a car, or in the garage -- never just outside. I was going to list it for $300 but that does include the handlebar console. 

I love this stroller and I want it to go to a good home! 

I Can't Resist Those Chubby Cheeks

Dx with endo & blocked left tube - TTC #1 for 29 cycles before miracle BFP, #2 - Surprise!!
    My TTC/PG blog / Panda Phenomenon Explained
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"