Austin Babies
Options

OMG! I didn't have baby fever before, but...

You ladies with your BFPs are seriously making my uterus really jealous!!!

I am so happy for y'all! Lots of sticky baby and happy, healthy, nine months dust to mlf, batsteph, and christy!

And to all the TTCers (I'm looking at you BoJ8 and kia), I'm pulling for you girls! Smile

Yay babies!!!

(I do realize that I have an exclamation point problem, but I can't help it. I'm too excited!) 

Re: OMG! I didn't have baby fever before, but...

• Options

Baaaaabiiiiies. MOAR babies!!

You and amethystbride. You will succumb eventually!! :)

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    amen. i had a lil baby fever before but now my ute is tingling. congrats ladies and super baby dust to those trying.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Add me to the jealous ute club. I have convinced myself that 3 would be one too many for me to handle. So, I need all you moms of three (and soon to be three) to make it look crazy hard, ok?
  • Options
    my ute isnt tingling, b/c i hate having babies in there. but my vagina is jealous, as i love squeezing out those babies. you girls are killing me! 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imagemcurban:
    Add me to the jealous ute club. I have convinced myself that 3 would be one too many for me to handle. So, I need all you moms of three (and soon to be three) to make it look crazy hard, ok?

Sorry, but it's a total breeze so far. ::swishes hair:: 

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options

imagemcurban:

No no no, make it look easy so I can convince myself I need a 3rd too 

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imageRach03k:

imagemcurban:

does not compute

• Options
    Seriously! I've had baby fever for.ev.er and there's not a damn thing I can do about it. Y'all need to convince me how utterly horrible two is while you're at it.
  • Options
    imageRach03k:

cannot.stop.giggling.

• Options
    Ditto on the congrats to all the mamas with BFPs. Meanwhile, my ute is quivering in fear at the very thought of being occupied, so I will calm it down by looking at pictures of enormous diamond rings online.
  • Options
    I actually created my own post almost identical to this and then cancelled it because I thought I'd sound stupid. I'm so excited for every one of these BFP's, but I'm also jealous. I have baby fever BAD!!!
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    3 is great! Do it, ladies! By the 3rd your expectations are so incredibly low (sleep, sex life, time to read, time to diffuse your hair? Psh, whatever!!!), that you just sorta surrender and revel in the chaos. 
  • Options

imagemcurban:

This, minus the jealous ute part.  It's only 6wks PP, so possibly still a little early to be gettin all jealous.  Plus, I clearly remember thinking, as I was pushing with DS2, "yeah, I don't need to ever do this again, I'm good with 2".  

But DH has done a complete 180 and is now all zen and Catholic and "it's up to God...  If it happens, it happens" about having a potential #3 when he's only ever wanted 2.  Add to that, that my already oversized baby is growing so fast and I swear already looks like a 3mo old at only 6wks, then I can totally see its just a matter of time before I'll be DYING for another baby.  So please, make it sound like the worst thing ever!

• Options

imagebluestreet:
    3 is great! Do it, ladies! By the 3rd your expectations are so incredibly low (sleep, sex life, time to read, time to diffuse your hair? Psh, whatever!!!), that you just sorta surrender and revel in the chaos. 

Yes 

Do it, yall!  I grew up one of three.  It's the way to go.  If one of my siblings is being a DB, I've got the other one to talk shiit with! 

the bug & bee blog
    (read it. you know you want to.)
    anderson . september 2008
    vivian . february 2010
    mabel . august 2012
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Y'all are making my ovaries hurt.  Seriously.  :)  I'm making some progress with DH though so fingers crossed.  
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Just DO it, MrsAJL!!!! ;p
  • Options
    imageRach03k:

Baaaaabiiiiies. MOAR babies!!

You and amethystbride. You will succumb eventually!! :)

Noooooooooooooooooooooo!!! You can't make me!!!

Wink

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"