Infertility
Options

Looking for recs on dr edelstein in Richmond

Looking to start my first ivf cycle and have an appt w/dr edelstein in march.  Looking for feedback on your experience with him.  Or if you have a rec for another RE in rva, I would love to hear about it!

Thanks 

Re: Looking for recs on dr edelstein in Richmond

• Options

He is WONDERFUL! Ive been working with him for about a year. I am in the middle of my first IVF cycle with him now and have nothing but amazing things to say about him, his staff, and his partner.  I cant imagine going through this process anywhere else. The office is definitely the best place to be in Richmond (Ive talked to a lot of other people who havent been as happy in other clinics) and has some of the highest success rates in the country. I wouldnt go anywhere else. Ive seen his partner about 4 times on call and he is great as well.

Good luck. Also there is a resolve group that meets in Richmond once a month that you should check out if you are interested. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I am going through my first cycle with Dr Rosenberg.  His staff has all been very nice but something seems not right.  If I have to cycle again I think I would switch to Edelstein.  I have a friend who is seeing him.  
    TTC since June 2011
    DH diagnosed with Testicular Cancer 8/2010
    Low sperm count. Only option IVF with ICSI
    Starting First cycle Jan/Feb 2012- Canceled due to not responding to BCP and/or Lupron
    IVF 1.2- stims March 14, ER March 24, 16 R 10F 6 made it to blast
    ET March 29- transferred two blasts, 4A and 4BA, froze 4
    Positive HPT 9dp5dt Beta 1- 385 11dp5dt
    u/s April 25- one healthy heartbeat
    EDD 12/12/12>

• Loading the player...
  • Options

::Ticker WRNG::

I hope you don't mind me replying. We also cycled with the Rich.mond CTR for Fertility (Dr. R) office and while thier staff is great,to this day I wonder if we would have had success with a different office.  

While going through my three IUI's I felt as if my cycles could have been managed better, but since we were given such low chances for succes, we thought that was the problem. We then did two IVF cycles and neither worked. We did enroll in the shared risk program with Dr. R's office. Our first cycle was prior to being in shared risk and after that cycle failed, we really thought about switching offices. Our main reason not to switch was because we were told our problems were MFI. Since all the doctors use the same lab and the lab is a huge part of IVF success, we didn't think it was worth it to switch at that point.

We got our BFP on a break cycle. We have 5 frosties from our first failed cycle and when we are ready to do an FET, we will likely go to a Dr. E because we have heard such great things about him.

After 4 years, 3 failed IUIs and 2 failed IVFs our surprise miracle is here!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    My Blog

TTC # 2 BFP 03/02/13 = CP, BFP 05/14/13 = CP, BFP 08/09/13 = CP

RPL testing = normal

TI Cycle #1, 50 clomid days 3-7, 150 iu Follistim days 8-11 = BFP! EDD May 22, 2014

Betas: 13 DPO = 79, 15 DPO = 149, 19 DPO = 788, 22 DPO = 2031

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"