Multiples
Options

Sex question?

Did everyones dr say no sex after 24 weeks? My dr has never said this to me I see him next week or my 24 wk appt I'll have to ask!

Re: Sex question?

• Options
    Nope. I didn't ask my dr about it when I was pregnant with the twins, but during my 1st pregnancy he had said we could keep having sex as long as I was comfortable and didn't have problems with preterm labor, so used the same guidelines the 2nd time around. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I was told we could keep having sex as long as I was comfortable, but that after 20 weeks we should use condoms. as some doctors believe that semen can soften the cervix and increase the chance of contractions/PTL.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    My dr never gave us restrictions either, but it was much to difficult the last few months, I think the last time we had sex was around 30w or so, maybe slightly earlier.
    Spontaneous ID Twin Girls - born 38w 2d Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I wasn't given any restrictions during pregnancy either.
    fraternal twin boys born january 2009
  • Options
    She's yet to mention that to me.

Untitled

Etta Jane and Claire Elaine are here! Born March 28, 2012.

my blog

What it's like to cloth diaper twins, Part I.

Cloth diapering twins, Part II.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Mine said no more sex when she pulled me out of work at 28 weeks.
    imagemy read shelf:
    Shannon (shananagins) Jones's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Yes, I was told this at my last appt. at 24 weeks. Didn't give a good reason, just said no intercourse. My cervix was over 4cm, but she must have had a reason to say so. I am not sure if it's from now until the end. I am going to ask next time.
    my blog

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Boy/girl twins born at 37w1d and 37w2d

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Options
    I was put on pelvic rest at 24 weeks (no sex/no orgasms) but only because I went into PTL that required medication to stop, otherwise there wouldn't have been a restriction.
  • Options
    I was told no sex 2 weeks ago because of partial placenta previa.  No other reason.  If I didnt have it,we would be having sex since i almost have a sex drive again :)
  • Options
    No restrictions here. (I also have no other high risk factors other than two babies.)
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"