Florida Babies
Options

OB Recommendations in Safety Harbor/ Countryside area

My husband and I are thinking about trying to get pregnant soon and I am thinking about switching to a different OB/GYN. I would like to deliver at Mease Countryside Hospital because I've heard it is good and it is so close to my house but I found out the practice I go to doesn't deliver there. Does anyone have an OB that they would recommend in the Safety Harbor or surrounding area? Thanks!!

Re: OB Recommendations in Safety Harbor/ Countryside area

• Options
    I really like Dr. Jeffrey Marks.  I think the practice is Countryside OB.  It is at the intersection of State Road 580 and Countryside Blvd.  The practice has several doctors.  I've met two so far and like them both.  Big fan of Dr. Marks!  
  • Options

I used to go to them to but used Dr. Gallagher for my OB.  All the Labor/ Delivery nurses at countryside use him and love him.  He's the only Dr. in his practice so he will deliver your baby- no rotating.  It scared me that he was the only Dr. but he saw me every single day during my 4 wk hospital stay and really is an excellent Dr.  His office staff is awesome too!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Dr. James Gallagher is known as the best OB/gyn around. Even other OB doctors at Mease have told me. His office is at Tampa and McMullen Booth rd. He is VERY attentive and you can tell he cRest a lot about his patients.
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker    
  • Options

I agree with the ladies above Dr. Gallagher have him now and have had some issues he's been very good, and like someone said all the nurses at Countryside love him.

• Options

Love Dr. Marks and his group as well (Llewellyn especially).  Good luck!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"