It's Beta day...and I POAS... — The Bump
Secondary IF

It's Beta day...and I POAS...

So all yesterday I was anxious for today...woke up at 3:15am to pee so figured I'll POAS (and of course it's the only HPT I had in the house - as I've been refusing to buy any or even test since September)...but I wanted to be prepared for my b/w results today...

and wouldn't you know the darn test was defective!! 

not even a test line showed up...figures!!  God's telling me to practice patience (which I am not good at these days)...when I finally fell back asleep I dreamed of HPTs and they all came back positive...so hoping that's a sign!

Uggh...I will be useless at work today!!

Re: It's Beta day...and I POAS...

• ugh, how frustrating!!!  GL later with the beta!
  • good Luck today!
    #1: BFP 12/17/08 My angel flew to heaven 12/23/08 #2: BFP 4/4/09 Born 12/17/09 #3: BFP 6/24/2011 My angel flew to heaven 7/3/2011 to join his/her sibling. #4 BFP 2/22/2012 Born 10/25/2012
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    imageimage
  • Oh that's happened to me too.  Good luck today!!!! 

• Update us right away please!  I'll be anxious with you!!!
    Dori image
    "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming..."

Miracle DD born 12.2005
    TTC #2 since Dec 2008 w/ PCOS
    ***P/SAIF Always Welcome***

Keep it Natural, Baby!
  • OMG! That sucks! Good luck today!

BabyFruit Ticker

Dori
  • Good luck today! I'll be thinking about you!
    Conceived DD after 15 cycles--- TTC #2 since 11/10---Me- Poor egg quality and supply---DH- Poor count and motility---2 rounds 75IU Follistim/IUI-BFN---5/12 150IU Follistim/IUI-Over-produced! Converted to IVF! 0 fertilized:( Rescue ICSI performed. 2 embryos transfered-BFN

---------Game Over---------

Moving on as a family of 3
    Lou's Infertility News

<a href="http://s863.photobucket.com/albums/ab199/lillinzlou2/?action=view
  • Good luck!
    Abigail Grace: 3/11/08 and Joshua Alan: 2/2/13 Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic 5losses from 7/4/10 through 11/22/11 - “When the world says, “Give up,” Hope whispers, ‘Try it one more time."♥
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards