June 2012 Moms

I feel like a huge BIT%$

I went from getting my feelings hurt super easy and crying to getting totally pissed off super easy. I feel like my mouth filter is gone! It seems like everyone just irritates the crap out of me lately. My sister announced last night that her and her DH are moving their two kids to a different state for the 4th time in 4 years because her DH is always looking for more money in a job. Her kids are both in school full time and she refuses to get a job and is always whining about not having money. I wasn't super supportive. I think it sucks that they keep moving their kids!!! They can't even have good friends because as soon as they do they move! I am just so irritated with her I want to smack her upside the head!
Pregnancy Ticker

Re: I feel like a huge BIT%$

• That sucks and is pretty unfair to the kids.

I know what you mean about having no fuse from happy to irritated to pissed. I am starting to get worried for my DH's safety if he keeps me up another night with his snoring. I get SO mad!!! 

*~~Danie~~*
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFruit Ticker Anniversary
    image image
  • I think it says something about a person if they are unwilling to change their circumstances and instead complain about it. I could see how not being supportive of her at the moment would be upsetting to you on many levels but honestly they are the ones that hurting themselves. Kids adjust easier than most adults. Now if the kids are teens then it gets difficult, because they are stuck some where between adult and child. Makes me feel sad for their family as a whole because the father sounds so unstable. I grew up with a dad like that and it was always frustrating for me to see him always trying to get rich quick and Never making it. Maybe one day he will grow up and settle down. Until then your sister will either need to get a job or she will need to put her foot down and tell him no more. Either way you need to enjoy your pregnancy and let her worry about herself. It's your time now.  
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • imagebikernun:
    I think it says something about a person if they are unwilling to change their circumstances and instead complain about it. I could see how not being supportive of her at the moment would be upsetting to you on many levels but honestly they are the ones that hurting themselves. Kids adjust easier than most adults. Now if the kids are teens then it gets difficult, because they are stuck some where between adult and child. Makes me feel sad for their family as a whole because the father sounds so unstable. I grew up with a dad like that and it was always frustrating for me to see him always trying to get rich quick and Never making it. Maybe one day he will grow up and settle down. Until then your sister will either need to get a job or she will need to put her foot down and tell him no more. Either way you need to enjoy your pregnancy and let her worry about herself. It's your time now.  

I think this is what really gets to me because her oldest is a teen and her youngest is 9. The youngest already has issues going to school and cries and is very insecure. I told her I hope they can make this move work out at least until her kids are out of school! 

Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"