Austin Babies

Gluten free apatizer recs please....

I'm having a few friends over to watch the super bowl commercials Stick out tongue and one of the girls is gluten free. I'd like to make sure she has a few things to eat. 

Anybody have any favorites?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Gluten free apatizer recs please....

• Caprese salad or corn tortilla chips with guacamole, queso, or a salsa. I have a black bean, corn, and mango salsa recipe if you want it.
  • Caprese sticks . . . basically baby grape tomatoes, half ball of mozzarella, and part of a basil leaf, drizzled with a tiny bit of olive oil.
  • Loading the player...
  • imageSareBear30:
    Caprese salad or corn tortilla chips with guacamole, queso, or a salsa. I have a black bean, corn, and mango salsa recipe if you want it.

Yes please! 

She said she's not liking black beans but I can make a small sampling for her with something else. 

• hummus

fruit

veggie plate with dip (just make sure there is no gluten in the dip by either making it from scratch or checking the ingredients yourself)

tater tots (check the ingredients, but I know they can be gluten-free)

Make chex mix with the gluten free varieties (rice, corn--check the box).

Homemade guacamole with corn chips

Quesadillas made with corn tortillas

Potato salad (make it yourself to make sure there is no gluten or else carefully check ingredients)

Cheese and rice or nut crackers (I've seen these in Sprouts and HEB)

Pirate booty (the veggie kind is really yummy)--also sold at both Sprouts and HEB

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"