Pregnant after 35

Update

Hi and Thank you for all of the warm welcomes and especially for all of the sticky baby dust.

Doctor said my numbers are right where they should be for 5 weeks, but wouldn't tell me what the number was!!  I think she knows me well enough to know I will just research it and then make myself crazy with worry that it isn't high enough.

I am really anxious for some symptoms to start though, it would really ease my mind.  Anyone else not really feel anything early on?

Re: Update

• I didn't get m/s until around week 6. No real symptoms until that point. Then BAM!

Katie, Duke Gardens, 6months

ry%3D400

Zach, Duke Gardens, 6months

ry%3D400

Photo courtesy from the amazing Ever You Photography!

• I didn't at 5 wks.  It started a couple days later but I tend to be on the early side for being symptomatic (I was with DD too).  Just enjoy for now.  And my dr is the same way.  When I asked him what the heart rate was, he just said "high enough to make me happy."  I let it go.  Because like you, I'd obsess and look it up.  Glad everything is going well and hope all continues smoothly for you!!!!

DD -- 5YO
    DS -- 3YO

• Loading the player...
  • Congrats!  Just relax and enjoy!
  • No m/s for me until week 7 and then blammo.  It has tapered off a bit but not much.  Congrats on the good report!
  • I didnt have any morning sickness at all which just made me worry a lot. Just very sore breasts, big appetite, and extremely tired. Just had a dr's appt yesterday and everything is fine. So consider yourself lucky!!!
  • I didn't feel anything much until around 7 weeks.  Then it progressively got worse with m/s and fatigue for the next 6-7 weeks.  Finally eased off around 15 weeks.
  • With DD everything hit at 6 weeks.  With this one, I got hyperemesis gravidarum  and it started at 7w2d.
    Diagnosed with PCOS June 2004 Abby born 2/2007 and Ally 3/2009 imagehttp://Life In Sublurbia.blogspot.com
  • The nausea started right around six weeks for me as well.
    DD1 is 3, DD2 is 1.
  • I am just about 7 weeks and still no m/s or fatigue for me. Yay! I do have sore boobs though. But now that I said it watch tommorrow it'll all start!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"