August 2011 Moms

Funny and Mortifying at the same time...

DD is 7, she is in first grade and is really getting good at spelling, reading, and writing.  Yesterday she came home with a paper she wrote about cookies.  The first time she spelled "cooky" the next time she spelled it correctly, "cookie" the final time, I guess she got lazy and spelled "***" so the sentence read "I like to eat ***" OMG.  I almost died.  I immediately threw the paper away in case anyone else read it.  I told DH and he said I should have burnt it.  Now that the total shock has subsided, I am thinking I should have saved it for the scrapbook.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Funny and Mortifying at the same time...

• Lol, this is amazing!  Haha... you need to go get it out of the garbage and save it.  I'm a first grade teacher and I have seen my fair share of pretty hilarious stuff from my students.  I almost always copy it and save it, or at least share it with someone. :)
  • imagelaina2012:

DD is 7, she is in first grade and is really getting good at spelling, reading, and writing.  Yesterday she came home with a paper she wrote about cookies.  The first time she spelled "cooky" the next time she spelled it correctly, "cookie" the final time, I guess she got lazy and spelled "***" so the sentence read "I like to eat ***" OMG.  I almost died.  I immediately threw the paper away in case anyone else read it.  I told DH and he said I should have burnt it.  Now that the total shock has subsided, I am thinking I should have saved it for the scrapbook.

LMAO!!! You definitely should have saved it. 

• Loading the player...
  • Haha that is great.  Def should have kept it for later in life!!! 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers
  • Love it!
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersimage
    imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    Farewell, nesticle, you will be missed
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Haha! I agree you need to save it!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"