Secondary IF

How do you deal with the 2ww?

I have mainly been lurking on here, haven't been able to post much due to work, but now of course work is incredibly slooow, right when I need to be busy to keep my mind occupied!!!

In the 2ww right now and as luck woudl have it, I am scheduled to test right around 2/12, and 2/13 is our first appt with RE.  I am hoping I will just get a positive and then can cancel the appt!

I am stressed about a lot of non baby things right now and I know I need to not be stressed to improve my chances but I just can't!!  Any suggestions on how to make this time go by faster?  I think I ovulated on Saturday or Sunday and have a scheduled work dinner tonight where I badly need a glass of wine...yay or nay??

Re: How do you deal with the 2ww?

• I would have one glass of wine.  I am in the 2ww wait too, AF should arrive around Feb 10th.  I am in the camp of everything in moderation.  Although I did just ask about exervise in the 2ww.

I am unexplained so that might also change some people's views.....if I had losses I might not exercise or drink I guess?  Not sure if that logic is even valid. 

My accupuncturist said moderation is better than going crazy cutting things out as that really puts more stress on your body.

Good luck!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • I had one very early loss last year (right around now) and I can see what you are saying...

Just curious, how do you like acupuncture?  I am considering it for both fertility and relaxation.  Does it help?

• Loading the player...
  • I don't deal well with 2ww.  currently I'm 8dpiui and I'm about to go bonkers!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I really like accupunture, I have done it for migraines even before TTC.  I was mostly doing it for stress since I have some stressors I can't really control it helped mellow me out a bit.

I am starting to see someone for fertility now, hoping that might help speed up a BFP.  If for nothing else it makes me feel better.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • imagelaurid75:

I had one very early loss last year (right around now) and I can see what you are saying...

Just curious, how do you like acupuncture?  I am considering it for both fertility and relaxation.  Does it help?

OMG IT HELPS! I will have a day, like today, where I am so irritated and anxious. Then, I go to acupuncure and I'm cool as a cucumber. I don't know what I would do without it. TTC without acupuncure just seems too overwhelming. I did it for 3 months before conceiving DD. We're dealing with more MFI this time and I think that's been the problem. Good luck! Keep us posted!

Conceived DD after 15 cycles--- TTC #2 since 11/10---Me- Poor egg quality and supply---DH- Poor count and motility---2 rounds 75IU Follistim/IUI-BFN---5/12 150IU Follistim/IUI-Over-produced! Converted to IVF! 0 fertilized:( Rescue ICSI performed. 2 embryos transfered-BFN

---------Game Over---------

Moving on as a family of 3
    Lou's Infertility News

<a href="http://s863.photobucket.com/albums/ab199/lillinzlou2/?action=view
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"