December 2010 Moms
Options

Anemia for mommy? - updated

So H thinks I should be tested for anemia ...I got really dizzy in the car on the ride to work, so I just didn't around a lot (dangerous in traffic, I know) ...

What are the signs of anemia?  I looked on google and its a bunch of different things.

Being tested, is it just a simple blood draw?

Update - got in to doctor this morning (yay, she rocks!) its not anemia ....the "rock" in my ears aren't where they should be and its causing a type of vertigo.  ugh. ...telling my H he says, " I always knew there were rocks in your head" ..haha, nice, thanks H.  So she gave me some meds to take and strict orders to go straight home, I shouldn't be driving.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers We're Finally Three

2012 Reading Challenge

2012 Reading Challenge
Cassie has read 1 books toward her goal of 50 books.
hide

Re: Anemia for mommy? - updated

• Options

It couldn't hurt to get tested.  It's just a blood test.  I found out that I'm anemic & have low iron reserves, so I have to take elemental iron with vitamin C - away from dairy/calcium. 

I hope you feel better, no matter what's going on Cass.

• Options
    imagesofamonkey:

It couldn't hurt to get tested.  It's just a blood test.  I found out that I'm anemic & have low iron reserves, so I have to take elemental iron with vitamin C - away from dairy/calcium. 

I hope you feel better, no matter what's going on Cass.

Looking at past blood tests from when I was pregnant with LO, and my levels were just below normal ...blah ...why didn't they test it again?

I guess I really should just go to my Dr. annually -- other than the Gyno. 

I took a zofran I had left over for the m/s with LO, I'm hoping that helps, cause its going to be a looooong day if it doesn't.

Thanks sofa!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers We're Finally Three

2012 Reading Challenge

2012 Reading Challenge
    Cassie has read 1 books toward her goal of 50 books.
    hide
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"