Parenting
Options

I'm jealous...

Of all the cute siggy pics. I feel like I can't put pics of the kids on here for obvious reasons. My kids are freaking cute though and I want to show them off!

Whine over. Carry on.

Re: I'm jealous...

• Options
    Flash post us :)
    Nora Judith 7/2/06 Miles Chauncey 4/20/09 born with Trisomy 21 - Down syndrome
  • Options
    Not after Judgey McJudgerson posted in the other post.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    LOL...yeah her. Go back to the new boards biatch.
    Nora Judith 7/2/06 Miles Chauncey 4/20/09 born with Trisomy 21 - Down syndrome
  • Options

imagewarriormomerin:

She's not getting any. Don't worry about her.

Actually, I talk like I'm getting some...I think you're getting more than I am :) 

• Options
    imagejustEK:

imagewarriormomerin:

She's not getting any. Don't worry about her.

Actually, I talk like I'm getting some...I think you're getting more than I am :) 

I wouldn't go that far. After all, I've been living with my parents for over a year.

• Options

imagewarriormomerin:

She's the one who posted and basically asked us to decide if her DS should get circumcised or not. I'd say that's personal information he may not want shared in the future.

Annalise Marie 05.29.06
    Charlotte Ella 07.16.10
    Emmeline Grace 03.27.13
  • Options
    image-auntie-:

Whine on.

DS was in the local paper today for his Eagle Project but asked me not to share on my forums. So no sharing.

Way to sneak that in! Yay AuntieKid!

• Options
    image-auntie-:

Whine on.

DS was in the local paper today for his Eagle Project but asked me not to share on my forums. So no sharing.

Wow. How cool for him that his project made the paper?

I'm that annoying parent at school/girl scouts/soccer who refuses to let her child's photograph be used for anything. I know it's obnoxious, but I loathe the idea of having her image floating around for her father to access. 

• Options
    imagewarriormomerin:
    image-auntie-:

Whine on.

Wow. How cool for him that his project made the paper?

I'm that annoying parent at school/girl scouts/soccer who refuses to let her child's photograph be used for anything. I know it's obnoxious, but I loathe the idea of having her image floating around for her father to access. 

You are smart and I totally respect your chioce not to post pics. Due to my profession I am also the parent that doesn't let my kids' pics appear anywhere. Curious eyes don't need the temptation.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"