Now I am in a bit of panic mode — The Bump
Secondary IF

Now I am in a bit of panic mode

I just realized that if I don't get pregnant this cycle I may have to wait for 5 months.

I start my semester of student teaching in Jan 2013. Pregnant this month would make a November due date. If not this month then we are looking at December or later which would be way to close or in the middle of student teaching. I don't think I would want to put that off. Especially since Student teaching in Jan would mean I gradute in the summer which is the best time to apply for teaching jobs. If I put that semester off. I am baisically putting off teaching for another year. Ugh like I needed something else to worry about

#1: BFP 12/17/08 My angel flew to heaven 12/23/08 #2: BFP 4/4/09 Born 12/17/09 #3: BFP 6/24/2011 My angel flew to heaven 7/3/2011 to join his/her sibling. #4 BFP 2/22/2012 Born 10/25/2012
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
imageimage

Re: Now I am in a bit of panic mode

• Ugh... that's a right bit of stress for you.  And you are absolutely correct - your timing is spot on and really shouldn't be messed with - unless you can wait an entire year to teach in order to have a baby.  Sorry you have to deal with that stress - FX that this cycle is it so you won't have to make the choice!
    Dori image
    "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming..."

Miracle DD born 12.2005
    TTC #2 since Dec 2008 w/ PCOS
    ***P/SAIF Always Welcome***

Keep it Natural, Baby!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards