Babies on the Brain

Had a slight freak out this weekend

I realized I'm actually going to have TWO kids in 2 months.  For some reason, someone mentioning having a second carseat made it seem real all of a sudden.  When I told DH, he could not stop laughing at me.

We have bought literally nothing.  At least the realization made me make a list of things I need to buy.  That's a start, right?

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Had a slight freak out this weekend

• Your DS is about the same spacing apart as muy 2. The same thing happened to me when I was PG with my DD. It hit me at around a couple of weeks before she came. I thoght am I crazy? How hward is it going to be...I mean I freaked out! I was so worried I wouldn't be able to handle having a 2 1/2 year old and a newborn. But after about 2 weeks of having them both I realized I could indeed do it. It's scary actually thinking about it though.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • this is how I feel - except 3 instead of 2, AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!  We have nothing bought for baby girls room.  I keep thinking there is plenty of time - but eventually I need to get something. ;o)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I can't believe how close you are getting
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
    Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"