Upstate NY Babies

Lots of sick kids!

How is everyone doing on this board?

My 4.5 year old was sick all last week, she is not 100% but went back to school today.  They said HALF the kids were out on Friday!

My 2 year old is sick, yesterday I posted that I wasn't sure if she has croup.  Her cough does sound a little 'barky' but I am thinking it isn't.  I guess we'll see.  I was up from 12-3am last night with her tossing and turning.  No fun.

Re: Lots of sick kids!

• Lucie was officially diagnosed with pneumonia on thursday (Ped sent her for an x-ray - pneumonia was behind her diaphram, so I guess, typically it can be hard to hear.) She was put on an antibiotic and today when we went for follow up we discovered double ear infections that "popped up" after going on the antibiotic.

This has been quite the cold season for us.  Needless to say, we met our health insurance deductible already this year

• Our whole household has been fighting the never-ending cold for the last 2ish weeks. We were just at the dr yesterday for C's 15 month well visit, so I am not concerned that it is something else, just that none of us seems to be making any major improvements on the boogey/cough front.

image        image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"