Health & Exercise
Options

5000 pushups

I have done 5000 pushups since 1/1/2012.

Woot!

imageimage Ashley Sawtelle Photography

Re: 5000 pushups

• Options
    Impressive!
  • Options
    Are you doing the 100 pushup program?
    June '15 January Siggy Challenge.  Pinterest Fails

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageblu-eyedwife:
    Are you doing the 100 pushup program?

No, it was just a monthly challenge from my CrossFit gym.

• Options
    Hello....Are you doing CrossFit while pregnant?? I just heard about Crossfit and intend on starting when I get the okay to workout after I give birth and happen to see your post...Were you already doing Crossfit before pregnancy during or after? 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Nope, I didn't CrossFit pregnant.  I just started a few months ago (and I'm done with kids).  I know lots of women who have though!
  • Options
    Wow!

I can barely do "girl" push ups...for some reason, I have a lot of trouble pushing myself when it comes to working my arms (much better when it comes to leg exercises).  Any suggestions on how to improve my push-up-ing?  :) 
    TTC #1 for one year with annovulation....
    Clomid Cycle #1: 50mg = BFP
    =Beautiful baby girl born May 23, 2009
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    TTC#2: BFP Cycle #1, no fertility meds!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Oh okay...I have always worked out just to maintain good health and fitness (lucky never to have had weight issues) and Love trying new things and my Boyfriend told me about Crossfit cause he knows how much I wanna get back into shape after having our LO, so I am already looking for local gyms in my area...Not sure if I wanna try doing this preggo since I never did before but maybe I will call and see what they say. Thanks for responding!!!!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imageHopingForOne:
    Wow!

I can barely do "girl" push ups...for some reason, I have a lot of trouble pushing myself when it comes to working my arms (much better when it comes to leg exercises).  Any suggestions on how to improve my push-up-ing?  :) 

Just keep doing pushups.

Seriously, I hate pushups.  I am a group fitness instructor and try to do a lot of pushups and dips with my classes because I dislike them so much (but they are so good for me).

I started CrossFit in November and was mostly a "girl push-upper" and quickly decided just to do as many as possible on my toes during workouts.

And in a few short months, I can do those PLUS I can do about 5 handstand pushups at a time.

Just keep doing pushups.

• Options
    LOL when i first read the heading I said thats a crossfitter good for you thats awsome!!!!
  • Options
    crossfit is scaled to fit you was worken out until i was sidelined with bed rest but there are a couple of ladies at the box that a due soon that are still doing it
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"