Babies: 6 - 9 Months

Re: Easy DIY Project using Baby Food Jars - PIP

• Options
    So so cute! I will definitely have to share this with all my crafty friends!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

I love it!!!!!  I really like the view of the actual spice names!  Very cute.

The only thing I'm worried about is the lid not going on good enough and it spilling everywhere.  Especially with "little hands" as I call the kids---hmmmm.....

but love this idea!  Keep em coming.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    soo cute!!! :) What I did was just use them as tea light candle holders Stick out tongue
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    imagesmiling76:

I love it!!!!!  I really like the view of the actual spice names!  Very cute.

The only thing I'm worried about is the lid not going on good enough and it spilling everywhere.  Especially with "little hands" as I call the kids---hmmmm.....

but love this idea!  Keep em coming.

I'd be more concerned with either the magnet not being strong enough or the glue holding the magnet on not being strong enough...  However, that's probably because we already do spice jars on the side of our fridge (we use the old plastic Penzey's small jars) and super strong magnets.  The magnets hold fine (though even these 50lb magnets won't hold the same size jars in glass), but the glue has popped off on occasion. 

BFP#1 4/17/10...EDD 1/6/11...M/C 5/28/10 BFP#2 11/19/10...EDD 8/4/11 Squeaker born 7/30.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"