Cloth Diapering
Options

last q, i promise! cloth wipes..

i tried cloth wipes for my DD.  i made a solution but had 2 problems.

1. it was freezing cold for her!  i always used regular disp wipes and it never bothered her, but this she didn't like!

2. they just weren't wet enough.  i was spraying them with a squirt bottle of solution and felt like they just weren't doing the job.

thank you!  sorry for all the posts today! :) 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: last q, i promise! cloth wipes..

• Options

You could just wet them under warm tap water before each change.

I just use a peri bottle of water to wet the wipes. He's never complained.

• Options

What is your question?

I put mine a wipes warmer. I wet 4-6 at a time and put in a few drops of tea tree oil. Done.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageDr.Loretta:

What is your question?

I put mine a wipes warmer. I wet 4-6 at a time and put in a few drops of tea tree oil. Done.

my question was what is your routine.  i guess i should have written that.  LOL!  this helps, thank you

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I wet our wipes (I use 2 cups water and 2 wipe solution cubes from Wee Essentials on Etsy) and then put them in our Prince Lionhart Warmies wipes warmer.  We have a ton of cloth wipes which is why I use so much solution. I love the wipes warmer and it keeps them perfectly moist. 
  • Options
    I use a wipe warmer and she seems to really like this better than cold wipes.  I pre-wet the wipes before putting them in the warmer and  I also squirt on wipes solution with a peri bottle. 
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I started just spraying my wipes with a solution, but switched to using a wipes warmer and I LOVE it. I use 9 parts distilled water and 1 part CA baby diaper area wash. Roll wipes place them in the warmer and pour the solution in over them. 
    June 2010-Lap
    b2b Injectable IUI #1 7/25/10 & 7/26/10 = BFP beta 14dpIUI = 133 MC 9/14 at 9 weeks
    b2b Injectable IUI #2 12/5/10 & 12/6/10 = BFN
    IVF #1 ER 3/28/11 ET 3 embryos 3/31/11= BFN
    b2b Injectable IUI#3 6/28/11 & 6/29/11 = BFN
    PAIF/SAIF Welcome :)

Submitted Adoption Application on 6/1/2011
    Homestudy 7/19/2011
    IVF#2 CX due to Adoption Match
    We were blessed with our daughter through the gift of adoption
    IVF #2.1 ET 2 embryos 2/14/13 7 frostiesLilypie First Birthday tickers

• Options
    I make my own solution and I keep it (the solution only) in a wipe warmer. Then I just dip a cloth wipe in as needed :)
    Nia, Mom to Jayden Michael, Born 12/04/06, Adopted 12/07/06
    And Elias Parker, Born 3.5 weeks early 12/20/2011 image
    FINALLY!!! After 7 years of infertility! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

We put a little stack of cloth wipes in a square plastic container with some water. It is pretty cold when I go to change her bum, but I just hold the wipe in my hand for a few seconds to warm it up a bit when I wring it out. She's never complained.

I figure it builds character :)

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Diagnosed with PCOS March '10 - Started 1000mg of Metformin
    After 3 unsuccessful Clomid cycles, FSH+Ovidril+IUI+Progesterone=BFP!
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Time to make Emilie a big sister!

May '16 2.0: Letrozole+FSH+Menopur+Ovidril+IUI+Progesterone=BFP! first beta-45.44, second beta-148

BabyFruit Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"