Preemies
Options

Hi may I join you :)

Hello I think I'm in the right place. My twins, Matt & Lilly just celebrated their 1 week birthday in the NICU. They came at 36 weeks and 3 days. Matt was 4.8lbs and Lilly was 4.12lbs. Lilly has been on oxygen from day 1 and has only had 1 day off, while Matt has been on room air and is just small and needs to gain his weight back. I haven't really processed all of this yet, and I just keep praying for our release day to come. I think I'm still in a bit of shock. Thanks for letting me join you!  It's been a very long week..I apologize if I'm rambling on and on... Embarrassed
Matthew & Lillian 1/23/2012 It's TWINS!!!!! 1rst IVF May 2011 ER 5/30/11 ET 6/2/11 2 transfered #1 6/10/11 211 #2 6/13/11 880!!! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image

Re: Hi may I join you :)

• Options
    Congratulations on the birth of your twins. Beautiful names! Praying for a short and uneventful NICU stay.

• Options
    Welcome and congrats on your twins!  I think it takes everyone awhile to process when their child ends up in the NICU...it's a tough, tough situation.  I hope your two contine to improve and have a short stay. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Congrats! I hope you find this board helpful. I think all new moms are in a sort of daze for the first few wks, the NICU just makes that worse. Hoping they are home soon! Do share pics when you can... we love pics here, tubes and all!
    BFP#1 9/14/10 (EDD 5/21/11); no fetal pole 6w6d, 7w4d, d&c 10/8
    BFP#2 3/16/11, beta 138; 4/12 Baby/HB DS born 9/10/11 at 29w4d due to partial abruption and PTL
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    BFP#3 8/19/13 Another boy! 17P, modified bedrest and Nifedipine helped us have a termie! DS2 born 4/19/14 at 38w5d.
  • Options
    Congrats on birth of two LO! Hope they are home with you soon :)
    Jenn Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"