Late Term and Child Loss
Options

BMB rave

I feel like a lot of time I come here to vent, so I want to share something that made me happy yesterday/today. I pretty much have the coolest BMB ever. (sorry they aren't clicky)

https://community.thenest.com/cs/ks/forums/thread/62810393.aspx

and

https://community.thebump.com/cs/ks/forums/thread/62842855.aspx

I know that you girls will 'get' how touching this is.

Re: BMB rave

• Options
    All I can say is wow. That is so thoughtful. I know these two posts must've made you so happy. Carter has touched so many people. :)
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Options
    What a great group of ladies!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    DD #1 passed away in January 2011 at 14 days old due to congenital heart disease
    DD#2 lost in January 2012 at 23 weeks due to anhydramnios caused by a placental abruption
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    What a great group of ladies. Love the siggie pics you have added, both of your children are adorable.

Jenn

image 3 IUI's all BFN

IVF#1 BFN IVF#2 BFP, loss at 19 weeks FET#1 BFN IVF#3 BFP, m/c FET#2 BFN

Missing our twins Zachary and Madison, lost at 19 weeks on 11/13/09, edd 4/9/10

BFP 7/17/10, m/c 7/25/10, edd 3/25/11

Ectopic, lost left tube 4/20/11, edd 12/6/11

my blog

• Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options

Love, love, love!! God bless those women who make any of us feel like we can share our babies with the world too. You have an amazing BMB.

And Carter is very handsome, I am happy to see your MonkeyButt in your siggie (my DS is also a MonkeyButt Big Smile)!

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    ? to Loss+M/PL+TTCAL+PgAL+PAL

PgAL/PAL welcome
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"