August 2011 Moms

How long are LO's naps?

I know it will vary depending on the baby but I was just wondering how long, on average, your LO naps for? And is it different between the morning/afternoon/late afternoon naps?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary

Re: How long are LO's naps?

• Morning and evening naps are about 1 hr 30 mins

Mid-afternoon nap is around 2 hrs 30 mins 

Prudence
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Otis
     Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Hank 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Morning nap is 1.5-2 hours.  Afternoon nap is 20-45 mins.  Evening nap is 45-60 mins or so.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Her usual naps are 45 minutes long.  Once in awhile, it may stretch to an hour or so.  Every once in a blue moon, she'll nap for 2 hours.  Usually she will nap 3 times a day and they are all the same amount of time.

Also, I've noticed that if she wakes up earlier than usual, her first nap of the day is longer.  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • She will usually take one longer nap a day.  Maybe 1hr, maybe 2hr.  The rest of her naps are 45 min usually and she takes 3 a day.  I do find that if she wakes earlier there's almost always a long morning nap.  Really never two naps over an hour, but I always keep her in the crib for an hour before taking her out.  I am hoping she gets the idea soon :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • LO generally takes a 45min in the morning and a 2hr nap in the afternoon, subject to change.

TTC#1 2003, 5 angels above, IVF-PGS-FET, DD b. Aug-2011

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

TTC#2 2012/13? FET

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"