High-Risk Pregnancy
Options

Daily Bed Rest Check-In (MON) 01/30/12

Good morning and welcome to another week of keeping your litttle one(s) cooking!  Hope everyone had a nice weekend.  There are some new bed resters on the board, so if you are joining us, WELCOME!

Today's questions:

1.  What is your current favorite TV show?

2.  Do you have a "guilty pleasure" show?

3.  What is your all-time favorite show?

4.  Updates & vents

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Daily Bed Rest Check-In (MON) 01/30/12

• Options

Good morning!

1.  What is you current favorite TV show?  True Blood - it is off season right now but I love Sunday, summer nights!

2.  Do you have a "guilty pleasure" show?  Has to be Jersey Shore.  I can't help but like them.

3.  What is your all-time favorite show?  When my son was a newborn I watched the entire Dallas series.  Nothing can beat that show.

4.  Updates & vents  So thankful to be at home this Monday.  Had 2 trips to L&D.  On Friday I was having contractions and was given 3 injections of brethaline (? spelling).  Was able to go home but had to come right back Saturday morning for another bleed.  My doc thought the bleed was caused by the contractions.  Since it was not a major bleed I got to come home after several hours.  I am so tired of hospitals and doctors!   

• Options

1.  What is your current favorite TV show?  Downton Abbey.  Why do British tv seasons have to be so short!?

2.  Do you have a "guilty pleasure" show?  Anything on TLC.

3.  What is your all-time favorite show?  Wow, I have a really hard time picking favorites.  Maybe Gilmore Girls?

4.  Updates & vents  Last night I choked on some food at dinner which resulted in everything I ate coming back up.  I felt pretty crappy for the rest of the night because my stomach still felt upset, but my blood sugar got pretty low from the insulin I took before dinner.  Hoping today is a better day.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image image image image
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Glad to see the boards are working now!

Today's questions:

I am really loving True Blood!  It's my "bed rest show"... I started on season 1, episode 1, and I am now half way through season 4.

I love me some Housewives!!  I could watch Bravo all day!  Favorite will always be New York,  but Beverly Hills is a close second.  The richer and crazier, the better!

I could probably watch a marathon of BH 90210 (the original, of course)every day and be happy.  Also, any Law & Order franchise (which I am positive is airing on some station at any hour of the day!)

4.  Updates & vents

My doctor allowed a special trip to Babies R Us this weekend, in honor of hitting 34 weeks.  It was my first time going to the store, and I was so excited.  Well... that was silly because WHAT A DUMP!!!  Dirty, understocked, unhelpful.  I got a couple things because I had coupons about to expire, but went home and ordered the rest online. Pft... maybe bedrest online shopping isn't so bad after all!

• Options

Good afternoon ladies! Tried to post earlier but the bump seemed to be having issues loading things earlier Tongue Tied

I have started watching Downton Abbey and I am hooked.  It was a show I found I could watch the first season online for free and I started watching season 2 a few weeks ago.  

The Bachelor...I get happy for Mondays solely based on the fact that I know two hours of my night will be wasted by this mindless show lol. 

Gilmore girls! I watched this while in high school and college with my Mom so it always has a happy memory associated with it.  I own all the seasons and even then I will watch the series on tv during the day. 

4.  Updates & vents

Nothing big to report here...have an appointment on Wednesday as usual and then Thursday will be my last official day on bed rest!! Woo hoo!! 

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    imageLoribelle73:

1.  What is your current favorite TV show?  Downton Abbey.  Why do British tv seasons have to be so short!?

3.  What is your all-time favorite show?  Wow, I have a really hard time picking favorites.  Maybe Gilmore Girls?

We have really similar tastes in TV!  I love Downton Abbey, I just watched last nights episode this morning and I LOVE Gilmore Girls! 

• Options
    imagesuitern:
    imageLoribelle73:

We have really similar tastes in TV!  I love Downton Abbey, I just watched last nights episode this morning and I LOVE Gilmore Girls! 

We do!  I love the Bachelor too!  We're like TV twins, lol.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image image image image
  • Options

Hey ladies - Good job staying pregnant! Another day down!

1.  What is your current favorite TV show? I too love Downton. I saw season 1 on Netflix in November and was eagerly awaiting January 8th. Love it!

2.  Do you have a "guilty pleasure" show?  My bedrest TV show has been Bones. I can only watch it during the day since I won't watch it around my 2 year old - NOT appropriate!

3.  What is your all-time favorite show?  Hmm, not sure....

4.  Updates & vents Back from the doctor - I'm being put on nifedipine to keep the contractions at bay. Very thankful to have something to help since I had a very crampy weekend :(

BFP #1 May 2008: live miscarriage at 12.5 weeks
    BFP #2 February 2009: Beautiful baby girl born at 33weeks 5days after 8 weeks of PTL, hospital bedrest and mag sulfate
    BFP #3 September 2010: miscarried at 6.5 weeks
    BFP #4 January 2011: Cerclage placed at 12.5 weeks, live miscarriage at 14 weeks RPL testing May 2011 - FOUND Factor V Leiden and slight autoimmune issues! Never so excited to have something wrong with me!
    BFP #5 August 2011: Aspirin and Lovenox - trying one more time!IT'S A BOY!!!
    BabyFetus Ticker image
  • Options

1.  What is your current favorite TV show? Hands down, Modern Family!

2.  Do you have a "guilty pleasure" show? Ugh, yes, those stupid Kardashians. I hate them, but I just can't stop watching....

3.  What is your all-time favorite show? Probably Modern Family or The Office (with Steve Carrell)

4.  Updates & vents This baby needs to stop punching/pinching me in my hooha! I broke the rules and ventured outside to our yard yesterday for about 15 minutes. The fresh air was amazing!! And, DD1 had a blast playing and picking up rocks and bringing them to me.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options

1. What is your current favorite TV show? Since starting bed rest, I have a thing now with "judge" shows...Judy Judy, Judge Mathis. I am probably the only person who can put up with day time TV

2. Do you have a "guilty pleasure" show? I love all the real housewives shows!

3. What is your all-time favorite show? I've been watching Greys and Desperate Housewives for years so I guess that would count as my all time favs.

4. Updates & vents MFM appt tomorrow. Kinda nervous since I have been having a lot of contractions and I think I've lost my plug.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    imageDR1819:

4. Updates & vents MFM appt tomorrow. Kinda nervous since I have been having a lot of contractions and I think I've lost my plug.

Try not to worry too much about your mucus plug! I lost mine at 30 weeks and then just recently lost it again.  From what I have been noticing on the February board, many ladies lost it several times or lost it and still held out for another month or longer.  Hopefully you get good news at your appointment tomorrow. Smile

• Options

1.  What is your current favorite TV show? There is no way for me to narrow this down! I have TOO many shows that I watch that I consider my faves! They would include: Modern Family, The Office, Parks and Recreation, American Horror Story, Mad Men (finally coming back in a few months!!), Southland

2.  Do you have a "guilty pleasure" show? Even more than my faves....Teen Mom, 16 & Pregnant, America's Supernanny, Dance Moms, Jersey Shore, ANTM, American Idol, 90210, Gossip Girl, Tori and Dean, Toddlers and Tiaras, and probably more that I just can't think of!

3.  What is your all-time favorite show? Seinfeld

4.  Updates & vents Finally took the wheelchair out for a spin and actually felt the sun on my face after 19 days in the hospital!  DH brought me some clothes from home (since it doesn't look like I'll be leaving the hospital anytime soon) and it felt good to be out of the hospital gown.  He also brought the XBox, which so far has not disappointed! I LOVE playing The Sims, as well as Madden Football and FIFA soccer, and now I actually have time.  They are really, really good time-wasters.  Smile

TTC Since July 2008.
    Me: PCOS DH: Low everything (MFI)
    Clomid with TI x 3 2010 BFN
    Clomid+IUI+Ovidrel 2010 BFN
    IVF w/ICSI #1 2011
    9/8/11 Beta #1: 2082!! 9/19/11 Beta#2 34,689!! U/S 9/22/11 HR 127! 11/8/11 HR 150! 12/6/11 HR 136! 12/14/11 HR 139! Born at 26w2d on 2/4/2012! After 83 days in the NICU, Adalyn came home on 4/26/12!
    FET 1 3/2013 BFN
    FET 2 5/2013 BFN
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"