Late Term and Child Loss
Options

5 months today

I hate to say it, but I just realized I lost Ellie 5 months ago. She lived 2 days, so I tend to remember the 26th instead of the 28th. It's so weird, it feels like it has been forever and just yesterday at the same time. I miss her. 
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: 5 months today

• Options
    I'm sorry. ((hugs))
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Options
    I know, sweetie. 4 months today for me. Hugs HUGS to you.
    imageimageimage

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Mother to DD, born sleeping on 9/28/11, and DS, born 3/12/13, 5lbs 13oz, 19in
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thinking of you & Ellie today!
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    (((HUGS))).  I know what you mean about time - it seems like mine was so long ago, but it's still so fresh in my mind.
    Mom to Eliott Alexander, born sleeping at 37 weeks on 8/13/10. Most of us only dream of angels - I held one in my arms.
    BFP #2 - EDD 2/26/12 M/C 6/28/11 @ 5w2d
    BFP #3 - EDD 4/7/12 M/C 8/2/11 @ 4w2d
    Too beautiful for this earth
    BFP #4 - EDD 12/09/12, Lucille arrived 11/26/12
  • Options
    Big hugs, I know what you mean, I said the same thing a few days ago when I realized it had been 3 months.
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 

CafeMom Tickers

Married the love of my life 7/11/09 - Our first baby, Peyton Mark, was born sleeping 10/25/11 at 33 weeks - Our second baby, BFP 2/4/12, welcome to the world Raylan! Holy Moly, BPF 2/4/14, please be safe and sound little one!

My Blog

• Options
    Giving you big bear *hugs*
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    3 months today.  :(  {{hugs}}
    BFP #1 - Missed M/C, D&C 3.21.11

BFP #2 - Sylvie V. Q. born and died on 10.28.11 at 21w. Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

BFP #3 - Evie V. Q. Fetal demise @ 16w. DC 7.8.12

BFP  #4 - Beatrix V. Q. Born 6.2.13 at 23w6d.

My blog My chart
  • Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    Lots of ((hugs))
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    ? to Loss+M/PL+TTCAL+PgAL+PAL

PgAL/PAL welcome
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"