Austin Babies

Need some healthy-family dust

Three or so weeks ago, DS got a tummy bug and threw-up/projectile pooped for four days. He was well for like a day, and then caught a nasty cough which turned into RSV. We were in the hospital with him last weekend. He's finally over it, though at his check-up last Friday he was sporting a rash and the pedi said he probably had a secondary viral infection at the same time. Lovely.

DH was traveling last week and came down with whatever cold the kids had had. Man colds suck for all involved. He's been in bed for the week. 

This weekend it seemed like everyone was on the mend. Then DD threw up lunch yesterday. 

Then DH woke up this morning with half of his face swollen and his lymph node sticking out like a baseball. 

I took DS back to school today for the first time in more than a week and one of the little girls who had also gotten RSV last week was back at school already, crying, coughing, and not eating. The teacher said she clearly still had the symptoms. I'm pissed her parents brought her back to school already.

If I could get dust that my baby will stay healthy and gain weight (did I mention he actually lost weight from being sick for 2-3 weeks?), that DD doesn't get sick and/or the vom was a fluke, that DH's face goes back to normal size, and that FFS my family can just stay healthy, that would be great.

Momma's at her wits' end. 

Dear Bump: You suck.

Re: Need some healthy-family dust

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"