Preemies
Options

On a lighter note, my toddler just peed on the floor....

So, every once in a while my LO will get irritated up front...He doesn't really get diaper rash per say but will get red around his/on his penis.  So, we put some Aquaphor on it and the next day it's ok.  Well, this evening Cameron was pulling at the front of his jeans/diaper.  So I thought it was just irritated and with it being 10 minutes before his bedtime, I decided some good old fashioned air would do him some good.  So I stripped him down and let him run around which he loved.  Not two minutes into his parade he got really quiet (which as the mom of a toddler, you know they are never up to any good).  I knew he was in the hallway so I walked from the living to see what he was up to....Wouldn't you know, he was squatted in the hallway and then I saw the little puddle in front of him (we have hardwood floors).  The next thing I know, he stands up and guess what else he left!!!! Yep. He number 2'd on the floor (luckily his poo is more like a rabbits).  At his point I am cracking up laughing and yelling for DH to bring the cleaner, paper towels and a plastic bag.  Well, DH came down the hall and saw it...He got the most horrified look on his face!  He couldn't stop asking me what happened!  I couldn't stop laughing!  Needless to say, we are going to start potty training (I think he was pulling at his dipe/front bc he had to go potty, in addition to the past 4 weeks he tells us every time that he has pooed afterwards).  

I have to say, the toddler stage is my fav. so far!  What fun little beings!!! Big Smile

Wouldn't it be great to have a toddler potty trained before baby #2 comes home? I can dream.... :) We will see how it goes!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: On a lighter note, my toddler just peed on the floor....

• Options

ok...this cracked me up!

My son has peed on the floor multiple times (we severely limit "naked time").  I'm impressed about the potty training though - DS is nowhere near ready for that!!  Good luck!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"