Austin Babies

crafty people - smock

Anyone know a crafty thing to turn a tshirt into a smock?  Layna needs one for MDO. 

She could just wear a tshirt as a smock but that's not cute.  I'm thinking of using one of Jakob's old tshirts.  Any ideas?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: crafty people - smock

• all you have to do is cut it straight down the back and add some velcro to the back so it will stay on.  The jersey/knit won't unravel.  Easiest smock ever.

imageimage
    6-yr-old Elena and 4-yr-old Julia.
    My Blog! All about my girls and quilting
  • I haven't ever done it - just brainstorming: you could always cut up the back as pp suggested and sew (or) glue ribbon at the neckline & waistline to tie in back.It would be cute & also make it a little less baggy. I know there are tons of cute ribbons out there and should be relatively cheap. If you wanted to go extra crafty you could sew/glue ruffled ribbon along the bottom.
    DX PCOS 2006 - Off BCPs since 1/09 - TTC #1 4 cycles clomid (50, 100, 150, 200) - FAIL, no O Multiple cycles clomid + femara - FAIL, no O 3 injectable cycles - FAIL Ovarian Drilling 6/2010. Several failed cycles follow. 11/2010 - "Hold" on IF treatment.
    10/24/2011 - Surprise BFP; EDD 6/21/12! BOY!

Sweet baby boy born 6/14 9lb 2oz via csection.
  • Loading the player...
  • Genius! Thanks :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"